Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Republicans alienating mainstream

This ALIPAC member has posted this entity be it editorial opinion, news article, column, or web creation as information for the General Population (public) only. It is not intended as an endorsement for this candidate by this poster. Its use here has not been anticipated to be used as , or used to discredit any candidate mentioned herewith.

Republicans alienating mainstream
    by Jeff Dreibus, Local columnist
    published December 4, 2007

www.citizen-times.com

Last week our home re-ceived a push-poll call from the Rep-ublican National Committee. The call was directed toward my wife, who is still registered as a Republican, but wifey was annoyed and blew them off — so I stepped in to handle the call as any good hubby should do.

After Ms. RNC slung around the usual gloom-and-doom hype about how the world would end following a big Democratic win next November, she extolled the Republicans’ determination to protect us from all manner of calamity — particularly the illegal alien disaster.

Boy, did she feed that last line to exactly the wrong guy.

“Don’t hand me that!â€

As an unaffiliated voter, I can still vote in the N.C. Republican primary
    Is this a NC rule or is the author full of it?
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

He's all wet, it's the Dems that have alieniated the mainstream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Both parties have ailenated main stream America

Illegal immigration, and any politician who supports this, is alienating mainstream America. The OBL tries desperately to deny this, but that's the reality.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)