Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAS

A very merry Christmas at the ACLU

From a friend!

Yes, Christmas cards! This is coming early (really early) so that you can include an important address on your list.

Want to have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN card to brighten up their dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.

Here's the address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's not the Christian way, you know ;)

ACLU
    125 Broad Street
    18th Floor
    New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions.
    So spend 41 cents and tell the ACLU to lea ve Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a " Holiday Tree". . .
    It's always been called a CHRISTMAS TREE!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!

For those of you who aren't aware of them, the ACLU, (the American Civil Liberties Union) is the one suing the U.S. Government to take God, Christmas or anything Christian away from us. They represent the atheists and others in this war. Help put Christ back in Christmas!

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Great idea!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Diabolical! I'm in!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Fantastic idea. Finally, I get to do something to piss the ACLU off. It's payback time! YIPEE!!! And btw everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (That would be Christ as in Jesus! ) And I know HE wouldn't care if you named a teddy bear after him!!!

I copied down the address and plan on sending them the most religious card I have in the pile. Who knows, maybe it will do them some good.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did this last year. Mine had a picture of Jesus and Mary, wishing a blessed Christmas.

I put the image and writing underneath printed from my computer on letter sized paper so it would fit in a 9x12 envelope. I was hoping that the person who opened it would be expecting a donation check.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I was hoping that the person who opened it would be expecting a donation check.
    :P
    Nice.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

maybe with each card we can say a prayer for them and our country... it can't hurt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast