Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5 million letters to the President Protest Day

PRESS RELEASE

04/18/2006 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FIVE MILLION LETTERS TO BE SENT TO THE PRESIDENT MAY 1ST 2006 DEMANDING IMMEDIATE TROOPS TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND IMMEDIATE ENFORCEMENT OF CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS

All American citizens by birth or through naturalization are being asked to mail letters addressed to President Bush on Monday May 1st 2006 demanding that the President:

1) Send troops to the Mexican border immediately to stop the human trafficking of illegal aliens

2) Enforce all existing immigration laws immediately and ask congress for the funding to have them enforced effectively

3) Through Executive Order outlaw all Sanctuary City policies throughout the United States.

Please stamp envelopes with an upside down American Flag stamp to signify the distress that the country is in.

Letters are to be addressed to:

George W. Bush
    President of the United States
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington DC 20500

Project Coordinator and Contact
    Silvio Martin Cipro
    934 S. Hoyt Street
    Lakewood CO 80226
    720-937-6593

“If You Don’t Think This is an Invasion..... Try To Stop it”
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sending mine

I'm sending one for me, my hubbby and adult children.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i thought if the stamp was upside down the letter was rejected? can someone check on this.

I'll do it - send the letter!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    i thought if the stamp was upside down the letter was rejected? can someone check on this.
    Nope, they'll take it. I even got a letter once with a 35cent stamp and two pennies taped to the letter with that clear filament tape.

no problem I am on it!

Will do.

Upside down stamps are acceptable. They use to mean love back a few years ago.

The only stamps I have ever had rejected are the ones I tape on.lol They can't post mark them with tape over the stamp. So now i glue them.

Sending Postcards

PS I'm sending postcards because of post 9-11 mail screening proceedures. A post card will pass inspection much faster than an envelope.Dixie

BTTT