Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well they can add my dog to their list of hate groups, he's help catch a lot of illegals out here.
    And for the record, he's the real mountain dog! Born in the rockies and raised on the border!
    When he sees the Border Patrol he knows it's time to go have fun looking for people hiding in the brush!
    So they can add him to their book and I don't care!
    On his service vest there is an American flag as well!
    I dare anyone to stop me and my dog!
    He's crossed trained in SAR so go ahead and make my day!
    Just make sure you get the name right, it's Mountain Dog from Colorado!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I think that this article needs to be emailed to many legislators. The author stated that Mrs. Donald, who's son was murdered by some extremists, netted only around $52,000.00, but that the SLPC netted in solicited donations to this one particular case, was well into the millions.

We need to do all we can, for America's sake, to help expose this nasty, lying filthy group, so they can be seen for who they really are, con artists and scum.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I think the SPLC qualifies as a HATE GROUP.
    I agree with that!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    If it is WRITTEN, then can we all say "LIBEL" Suit? Together!

Sounds like we need to take it to the courts and stop them in their own ball field!

Anybody know of any of the A C L J folks that might want to take this one on?

Ken
    You'd have to contact them. Not sure they would take it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I loved this one. It is so appropo:

"This is so typical of the left: A group that seeks border security and wants to do something about the crisis of illegal immigration is "anti-immigrant." Based on the same reasoning, those opposed to date rape must be anti-male."

That is really their thinking and their spin. Whatever makes their agenda go forward they will twist and turn and spin it. They want to "define" their enemy. It's always better to "define your enemy" than to let others make up their own minds about someones position or view points. LOL In a word they are fascists.

SPLC are morons.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12