Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMERICAN LEGION: An Open Letter to Homeland Security on ‘R

AMERICAN LEGION: An Open Letter to Homeland Security on ‘Rightwing Extremists’

April 14th, 2009 1:56 PM Eastern

[i][b]Editor’s note: David K. Rehbein, an Army veteran and national commander of The American Legion, sent the following letter to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano in response to the recent Homeland Security report warning about “Rightwing Extremism.â€

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    well.......I would have expected him to answer this offensive federal propaganda but I would have thought he could say more about DHS insulting implications targeting American veterans.

I wonder how our soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan would react to being 'classified' as potential terrorists by their own government???

The DHS needs to be dismantled and the agencies that were consumed need to be put back where they were before Bush screwed things up. Nappy needs to sent back to wherever she came from..she's clueless on how to run enforcement whatsoever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMO it's not incompetence, it's one segment of Secretary-General Obama's amnesty for illegals strategy. According to DHS, anyone who opposes amnesty is a potential terrorist. That's absurd, but so is amnesty when Americans are becoming increasingly desperate.

Americans losing their jobs, their homes, their savings, and their hopes for a secure retirement are not important. Locking up control of Congress with the votes of grateful legal illegals is important. Nappy's "You're a terrorist" doc is no more absurd that is ignoring the plight of Americans.

42 million veterans who have worn this nation’s uniform during wartime
    Our Veterans are not traitors like some elected officials Veterans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)