Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Another Arizonan needs our help -- he is a proven Patriot

Another Arizonan needs our help -- he is a proven Patriot

Dear Friends,

Once again I need your help. Actually, I need you to help another unbelievable candidate. You were so generous when I asked you to help JD Hayworth, that I have been hesitant to ask again. But honestly, I have no one else to turn to.

JD's barbecue was a huge success--over 250 people, and every bit of barbecue was gone. We were joined by Arizona's finest--Sheriff Joe Arpaio and State Senator Russell Pearce--and we were all so busy talking to so many friends, new and old, that Bay and I didn't even get a bite of that great barbecue. And thanks to you, we more than met our goal of $10,000 NET to JD! I sincerely appreciate all your help.

Now--I must ask for your help for another amazing Arizona candidate. One of our top five candidates, Jesse Kelly, is in a tough battle which has now narrowed to two candidates--the establishment candidate and Jesse. Arizona's RINOs are desperately raising money for their guy, because they have to stop Jesse from winning the primary. They know they can't trust Jesse to "get in line" behind them in Washington. They are absolutely right--and that is why we must do more for Jesse!

Jesse is one of the most promising new faces we have--he is a tough Iraq war veteran, who is determined to fight for his country again, this time in Washington. He understands that we are losing our country to illegal immigration and to gross mismanagement, and that both party establishments are to blame! Friends, we must win this primary--Jesse is just too good for us not to do everything for him.

Jesse is running for the congressional seat that is right on the Arizona border, and our rancher friends are all for him as well. They know he truly understands the problem and he will not only vote right but will be a national leader for a secure border, for the Arizona law, and will always fight against any amnesty! We need him in Congress--so I am asking you to help him get there.

Bay is having a cookout for Jesse next week in Washington, and we need your help! Could you give just $25 dollars for Jesse's Cookout and Bay will present a check including your contribution to him that night. If you can give more, it would be terrific, but I know how tough it is for many of you, so please give whatever you can. Because we are a Team, it all adds up!

To make a contribution, go to Team America (click here) and mark the comment line "FOR JESSE." As always, 100% of your contribution will go to Jesse.

Jesse needs our help now! I spent 10 years in Congress, and I know how tough it can be. Jesse is what we need--he is the kind of leadership America is desperate for--a proven Patriot who is strong and ready to fight for America in the halls of Congress and in the media! Please help Jesse get to Washington so he can fight for all of us!

Again, please go to the Team America website (click here) https://www.campaigncontribution.com/ve ... sp?id=2631 and be as generous as you can, writing "FOR JESSE" in the comment line.

Of course, if you live in the Washington area or will be visiting the area on June 22 and would like to attend Bay's cookout, just click here on our event website link to get all the details and register--we'd love to see you there ($50.00 per person or $75.00 per couple)!

Thank you for being part of Team America and doing all you do for this great country of ours!

God Bless You!

Tom Tancredo

received by e-mail from
    Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Fri, Jun 18, 2010 4:05 pm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I just wish JD would get more traction

If those people elect McCain again , I won't believe it , but the Arizona comment sections are running about 50/50 for and against JD

JD feels too white and too right. He is being portrayed as a Washington insider because of being a lobbyist. All I know is that when he comes on the radio I usually have to turn him off. Sad but true. I feel that I am not white enough to be accepted by JD so I fear him - ghosts of the past cause me to mistrust him and some of his positions are too intolerant for me. I cannot be the only one who feels this way.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    JD feels too white and too right. He is being portrayed as a Washington insider because of being a lobbyist. All I know is that when he comes on the radio I usually have to turn him off. Sad but true. I feel that I am not white enough to be accepted by JD so I fear him - ghosts of the past cause me to mistrust him and some of his positions are too intolerant for me. I cannot be the only one who feels this way.
    He may be a bit too conservative for me as well, but I'd vote for him in heartbeat simply because of his stand against illegal immigration. His conservative concerns with liberal spending on these invaders aligns with my views.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)