Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-illegal May 5th and 6th Rally Codename "No way Jos

To whom it may concern, my name is William Brooks, I am a single American person that is opposed to illegal immigration and have had enough of politicians jockeying for hispanic votes. I'm trying to get together a rally/protest in Washington DC on the 5th and 6th of May. I'm sure that you're aware of the problems that we face with these immigration issues and would appreciate any of your help. I'm just trying to get the message out that we are under invasion and America needs to be protected from the invaders and our politicians.

Thanks in advance.

-Bill Brooks
    wilbrook2003@yahoo.com
    919-360-0667

Good idea. We need to make our voices heard. You can count me in.
    Regards,
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Hi William--welcome aboard! My name is Bob and I'm from Houston, Texas--I've been involved with this illegal immigration fight for about four years now. We've seen media coverage of this issue escalate this year beyond our wildest dreams so what we've been doing seems to be working.

I don't want to be a pain, but I think it's extremely important not to describe illegal immigrant problems as politicians "pandering for hispanic votes"--because these are two seperate issues. I play volleyball on a team that is all latino except for me, and every single one of my team-mates feels that illegal immigration is wrong. My friend Tony is disgusted with it and even confided to me a few years ago that he has a sister or cousin who was involved in trafficing people. He said "it is WRONG, Bob" and worried that this kind of behaviour is making all latinos look bad. I know it sounds like I'm being preachy here but this is something that's very important to me on this issue.

One day my friend Tony and I were discussing some of my experiences in Mexico and how crazy things can be down there and Tony said, with a look of almost fear on his face, "Bob we do NOT want things in America to be run like Mexico--no no NO."

What most of us here at Alipac want is simple: we want our EXISTING immigration laws enforced. It really is that simple. This is an issue of numbers and costs to our infrastructure.

If you don't know already, Numbersusa.com is a great place to start the fight. You can register for free--everything there is free--and the site automatically writes faxes for you and sends them (after you give your permission, of course)to various government officials. It really couldn't be easier and it's incredibly effective.

Here's the link:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/index

Ok, I'll make this short and sweet. We don't want to be like Mexico. I spent more than 1 year there waiting on my wife's visa. My wife is Mexican and I have nothing against Mexicans. We have laws on the books already and need to enforce them. Here are my concerns:

The primary functions of the federal government according to the constitution are:

1). protect the individual rights of citizens Article IV section 2

2). protect the states that make up the Union from invasion Article IV section 4 "The united States shall guarantee to every state in this union a Republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; ..."

So, when I say pandering for the Latino vote, I mean our conservative politicians are trying to not offend the hispanic voters they've been trying to jockey for. It's truly against their oath of office, and could be removed from office because they are not defending the constitution of the United States, they're instead trying to do the things that get them re-elected.

But anyway, May 5th and 6th Washington DC... I'll be there.