Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ Mayor Won't Let FAIR Attend South Poverty Law Briefing

Phoenix Mayor Won't Let FAIR Attend Secret Southern Poverty Law Center Briefing

Phoenix Mayor Won't Let FAIR Attend Secret SPLC Briefing

The SPLC is staging secret meetings with Arizona law enforcement as well as Phoenix mayor Phil Gordon (add the dates of the meetings).

The SPLC is planning on branding all Arizona groups that oppose illegal immigration as hate groups and individuals as "haters," to try to intimidate them into toning down their opposition to amnesty and mass immigration.

FAIR president Dan Stein wrote to mayor Gordon last month requesting FAIR be allowed to attend these secret meetings but the public has been barred from these meetings - designed to demonize patriotic Americans and inculcate suspicion of legitimate political activity in the police.

steinreport(.)com
    Last edited by working4change; 08-23-2013 at 02:05 PM.

ELE

Why is this meeting secret?

The Mayor is a liberal idiot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The real hate crime criminals are in Obama's court

I wonder if the American people can sue the government for the Hate Crimes they have been legislating on us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

City of Phoenix, Mayor's Office
    200 W. Washington St., 11th floor
    Phoenix, AZ 85003
    Phone: (602) 262-7111
    Fax: (602) 495-5583
    Email: mayor.gordon@phoenix.gov
    TTY: (602) 534-5000

Sent to Mayor today:

Respectfully-

Mayor I just heard that you are planning on not allowing the Anti-Immigration group FAIR to attend this SPLC briefing! I am totally surprised at these actions, and that your fine community would ever think that the SPLC has any intent of actually telling you factual information that can backup their findings.

The SPLC has been and still continues to be one of the most far left wing hate groups in America, they oppose the actual freedoms that Americans stand for, the right to free speech, the right to bear arms, the freedom to assemble and many others.

In a Republic as is America, voices from opposing views are healthy in debates and discussions, policies should never be just one sided, the SPLC will by any action declare that all the groups in your fine city that support any type of border enforcement laws are to be called terrorist organizations and should be "Watched closely" by your local law enforcement! When in all truth the actual people who they are telling you to watch out for could be an asset to your fine community, they could form community watch groups, they could be part of the citizens corps, they can even help bring down crime in your community.

Without the average citizen being involved in ones community, crime rates will go up. When we as citizens watch over our own neighborhoods we become involved and care about what goes on on the block.

I sincerely hope you act responsible and disallow the SPLC to give any sort of presentation to LEO's, this group has for years been a thorn in our social fabric.

Please allow for the FAIR group to also attend this event if you do decide to hold it, both sides need to be represented for fairness, and factual findings. No meetings should be closed doors and away from the public, put it on your local TV station for all to see also, a informed public is one that will back your findings.

Respectfully
    Ken Dreger
    VP. Homeland Security Policy Institute Group, Inc
    www.hspig.org

Send your out today please.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Then FAIR should hold secret meetings with citizens concerning the traitorous mayors, senators and congresspeople and how to route them out in Nov of 2010. There's a number of issues that FAIR can hold meetings on. I say fight fire with fire!