Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Bay Buchanan - Team America Immigration Alert

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Team America Immigration Alert

June 9, 2008
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the second issue of Immigration Alert. This week we introduce another great candidate, and give an update on one who came within a hair of taking down the Virginia establishment. We also have some good news from South Carolina and complete outrage in Virginia .

There is no cost for this letter and we encourage you to forward this to your friends and family. They can sign up by sending an e-mail with "Subscribe" as the subject to teamamericapac@gmail.com

Your friend,
    Bay Buchanan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CANDIDATES TO WATCH
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virginia Senate: Bob Marshall Gives Jim Gilmore a Run for his Money

The Senate Primary in Virginia was a David and Goliath race if there ever was one. Bob Marshall, a little known and even less funded state delegate, was up against Jim Gilmore, a former Governor and RNC chair backed by the establishment and their money. You can guess where Gilmore stands on immgration, and you'd be right!

Marshall was a principled proponent of border security and had a strong record on immigration in the State Assembly. Tom and Bay did a fundraiser for him.

Then Tom gave a press statement exposing Gilmore's support for amnesty under other names, while Marshall's grassroots went into overdrive.

Even though Marshall was outspent 14-1, he almost won - coming within 65 votes out of over 10,000!

It was a heartbreaker, but it shows just how serious ?? are about this issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OUTRAGE OF THE WEEK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U.N. Sends Mexican Nationalist to Investigate Prince William County, VA

You won't believe this! After a group called "Mexicanos Sin Fronteras" (Mexican without borders) complained about Prince William County's common-sense measures against illegal aliens, the United Nations decided to send their special rapporteur on "migrants' rights" to investigate the town!

Whom are they sending? A complete open-borders globalist named Jorge Bustamante. This cat has explicitly claimed that the United States should not have authority to unilaterally enact ?oue? own immigration laws! Last year, he called on Mexicans to boycott companies that support Republican candidates.

Prince William County Chairman Corey Stewart is having nothing of it, responding "[The U.N. has] a history of trying to embarrass the United States while turning a blind eye to the regimes that are actually not just committing human-rights abuses, but engaged in genocide."

If there's a silver lining to this outrage, it is that it will help wake up Americans to the fact that the attack on our immigration laws is a direct attack to our sovereignty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SUCCESS IN THE STATES
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

South Carolina Gets Tough (on/about?) Anti-Illegal Immigration

When Bay was down in South Carolina for the primary, the people told her that they didnt' have a major problem with illegal immigration until Georgia passed laws that caused their illegals to migrate to South Carolina.

South Carolinians want the illegals to keep moving. They demanded their government do something about the problem, and on Wednesday, Governor Mark Sanford signed a serious anti-illegal alien measure. The law toughens requirements on employers with E-verify and denies many public benefits like in-state tuition to illegal aliens. It also increases penalties against illegals who use false documents and stolen identities.

The founders were right: Power to the States.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PRESIDENTIAL WATCH
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John McCain Lies About Slandering Patriots

During a conference with bloggers, Quin Hillyer of the Washington Examiner asked McCain to explain why "during the immigration debate, you referred to [amnesty] opponents as nativists and compared them to supporters of Jim Crow" (...? , .?)

McCain responded, "I've never said that. Please don't allege that. I'm proud of the way I've conducted myself and treated opponents with respect, whatever their views. I have to stop you there. I've never used those two words before that I can recall."

To refresh McCain's memory, on the Senate floor he sarcastically asked opponents of amnesty, "what next, are we going to say that work-authorized immigrants are going to have to ride in the back of the bus?"

According to the New York Observer, in a 2006 meeting with rich Republican Donors, "[McCain] criticized elements in his own party as "nativist" before lambasting the punditry of Rush Limbaugh, Lou Dobbs and Michael Savage for helping to "fuel the problem."

How is all this Hispandering helping McCain? According to the latest Gallup poll, Hispanics are supporting Obama 62-29%.

Recieved by e-mail from
    Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Mon, 9 Jun 2008 3:42 pm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you AirborneSapper7 for the alert from Bay.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whom are they sending? A complete open-borders globalist named Jorge Bustamante. This cat has explicitly claimed that the United States should not have authority to unilaterally enact ?oue? own immigration laws! Last year, he called on Mexicans to boycott companies that support Republican candidates.

I was listening to the radio earlier and heard something I never heard before. They said back when the KKK was established it was established against Republicans. Republicans were fighting for blacks and Dems were fighting against them. They said there were many white hangings in the south from the KKK in order to weed out the Republicans who were trying to free the slaves.......

Funny how things have changed.

Crazybird,

Yes that is true the KKK were people who resented that under Reconstruction anyone who held office or served in the military under the Confederates had their
    voting and office holding rights suspended. The Blacks mean while who were recently slaves got to vote and hold office and did so as Republicans. To those White Southerners the normal order was turned upside down. The Whites still had more experince and military training and reacted by the covert action that we are Americans are now familiar with as the Klan. What attracted the urban immigrants and the White southerners to the Democrats was
    a priority on easy credit over
    secure savings. Easy credit can often result in an increase in jobs. The Republicans prioritize on secure savings and investment.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just amazed about that. Being a person from the North, and a republican.....knowing we have tons of homes from the underground tunnel to save the slaves and all the rest here as historic sites......why there is such hatred.. Then I never knew what a serious debate there was......to the point of killing even "whites" for supporting them. I say that because I'm tired of the white bashing. As if no other group ever got freedom or fairness because of just the "whites". My family was from Germany and Ireland......it was clear that we were less valued than blacks for awhile. So I take REAL offense at being clumped in with the whites that ruled at the time. It wasn't our thoughts, we didn't do it, don't speak for me......yet there;s no mention of the "whites" who gave their lives, helping the blacks, stopping the rampage on Indians, Chinese, and everything else. Oh no....just hate the "whites". Seriously.......I have had it. I swear if I hear it again I'm going to rip the lips off that person.

Seriously this ticks me off. I remember when I went to the South for the first time. I was beyond racism and such on color alone. I met a person who was black and invited him out to dinner. We went to a Mexican restaurant and seriously.....you could hear a pin drop. White woman with a black man.....I felt it. Yet here I was looking to see if my panties were showing......I thought we were beyond that. We were quietly ushered off to a remote table.....by that time I knew what the message was. I did not and would not tolerate it. I had money back then though. We ate our meal at a prime table and I made it 100% clear to everyone there I wasn't going to cave to what they wanted. We went the full course.......out for all to see. I was a white person that would not tolerate this. We were not lovers or anything like that and I wasn't going to tolerate that. I had a black boss hang his butt out for me before. We never move forward till someone takes a stance.

I'm not talking petty things.....I will stand to wall for real unjustice.....to the end. But I won't for petty bs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

I was listening to the radio earlier and heard something I never heard before. They said back when the KKK was established it was established against Republicans. Republicans were fighting for blacks and Dems were fighting against them. They said there were many white hangings in the south from the KKK in order to weed out the Republicans who were trying to free the slaves.......

There have been many realignments among the two major parties over the years. Like you alluded to, the black population used to be solidly Republican -- all the way up to the 1930s, and mainly because of the Republican Party getting its start on the grounds of abolition. Much the same, the South used to be solidly Democratic. This continued, although not as extremely throughout, all the way up to the early 70s. This was mainly due to the anti-war faction taking over the Democratic Party in 1972, and along with it, the social liberals, feminists, and multiculturalists that came out of the 1960s. As George McGovern himself said, "I opened the doors of the Democratic Party, and 20 million people walked out." The Republicans used to isolationists, all the way up to WWII (and even somewhat during it). The Democratic party had a long history of interventionism (to some extent Jefferson, other Dems who supported the War of 1812, the Mexican War, and the definitely Wilson, FDR, JFK, and LBJ). The Republicans used to strongly favor tariffs, and the Dems for more open trade -- another flip-flop.

The point of this condensed history of the two party system is this: There is nothing magical, sentimental, or even consistent or tried and true about the two parties, They have waxed and waned so many times over important issues, that there is no fundamental difference in their political philosophies. There is absolutely no historical precedent for what the two parties represent. They cling to whatever they see as politically strategic at any given era. Right now, for all intents and purposes, they are the same party on many fundamental issues. The alliance we have seen between powerful member of both parties on immigration has not been seen since "the Age of Consensus" during the Cold War from 1945 to 1972.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird

hey there crazybird ( boy I love that bird you got) I heard that to, but, I cant remember where?
    Proud to be an AMERICAN