Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Call to Action! Lets Take Back America Now!

Call to Action! Lets Take Back America Now!

Dear Friends,

There is great news. All over America citizens are stepping out and speaking up---they know it's time to take back their country! This is unbelievably good news! Outraged citizens are cramming into town hall meetings and congressional offices to personally face their so-called representative and tell them their gig is up! Americans have had it and it is none too soon!

It reminds me of the months leading up to the amnesty vote in the Senate several years ago. I didn't know how we could stop so many powerful groups-the White House, the Senate leaders from both parties, the lobbyists, corporate America, La Raza and the other open border fanatics. But an outraged populace was too much even for them and Americans stopped the sellout then---and WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!

I am sure you have seen some of the videos of Congressmen forced to answer to the people at town hall meetings. But you may not be aware of the tea parties taking place everywhere. I spoke with friends in Ohio--every couple weeks they have meetings of several hundred people planning the takeover in their state. They are encouraging one another to run for office--any office, to do it for their country. They are telling them to run not as independents but as democrats or republicans so they have a chance to win.

Friends, this is exactly what we all need to do if we are to take back our country. We need to throw out the bums and replace them with citizens who understand what America needs-such as laws enforced and budgets balanced!

In addition to these smaller meetings, Ohio held a rally on the steps of the state capital last Saturday to protest the irresponsible spending, and massive expansion of government and the unconstitutional encroachment on our personal liberties. Ten thousand people attended according to one report--ten thousand!! And the national news didn't carry the story. But the word is spreading...the prairie fire has begun.

We need to do everything we can to keep this movement alive. If you can go to a town hall meeting please go. To find out when and where your Senators and Congressman are holding public meetings:

1) Go to www.eagleforum.org

2) Click on the link entitled "attend a town hall meeting" on the right hand side

3) Sign up for the town hall alerts

Raise the illegal immigration issue--if they are talking health care tell them you are outraged illegal immigrants will be covered under their plan. Let them know there are rumblings of amnesty and they best not go there either. Ask them to explain why are border is still open when there is a drug war right across the border---killing and kidnapping thousands. Tell your congressman this is our country and we are taking it back-they better lead or get out of the way.

This is our chance to be heard. The political class doesn't listen inside the Washington beltway. This is your chance to make your voice heard.

And do me one favor--let me know how it goes.

In the meantime Team America has identified several great Americans who are preparing to challenge the political establishment and run for the Senate or Congress. Next week we will start to let you know who they are so we can all get behind them. There are several really exciting candidates.

Let me know what is happening in your state and I'll be in touch with you next week.

All the best,

Bay Buchanan

received by e-mail from
    Bay Buchanan bay@teamamericapac.or
    Fri, Aug 7, 2009 2:17 pm

Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure hope Alan Keyes is one of them.

RUN FOR OFFICE, DO IT FOR AMERICA!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)