Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling Out O'Reilly,Malkin,Dobbs and Beck On Not Coming

Digger's in DC from Apr 22-26
    Follow all the coverage in the Hold Their Feet To The Fire Section

Calling Out O'Reilly, Malkin, Dobbs and Beck On Not Attending Hold Their Feet To The Fire
    By Digger

Oh yes he did do it. That's right I'm calling out Bill O'Reilly, Michelle Malkin, Lou Dobbs and Glenn Beck on not a one of them stepping up and attending or reporting on the coming Hold Their Feet to the Fire immigration rally in DC this week.

Now maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard a single one of them mention the event or sign up to attend it.

[img][/img]Bill O'Reilly went on for days about the two girls killed by a drunk driving illegal alien in Virginia Beach. He made it the centerpiece of his show for a week even hunting down the Virginia Beach mayor and having a reporter demand answers from her in her driveway. Good for Bill I say, but where is your action? Was all of that theatre or do you truly want illegal immigration to end? Why aren't you attending the event and giving it some of the media attention your presence would bring?

Michelle Malkin who made her career out of covering illegal immigration, even writing a book on it and one that was partially based on it regarding the Japanese internment. Michelle Malkin also runs a prominent blog that ranks in the top of the blogs on the Internet and she is associated with Hot Air another blog that is highly ranked. Where is the mention of the event on your website? Why aren't you attending the event and giving it some of the media attention your presence would bring?

Lou Dobbs has really made immigration a central part of his show and I applaud him for it as it has brought more attention to the issue. His ratings have gone way up because of this as the majority of Americans care about this issue and tune in to see the latest news. Where is the mention of Hold Their Feet to the Fire? Why aren't you attending the event and giving it some of the media attention your presence would bring?

Glenn Beck, another who used to regularly cover illegal immigration, but not as much any more. I initially started watching him because his very first show started out with illegal immigration as its very first topic. He seems passionate about the issue. But again I ask where is the mention on your show? Why aren't you attending the event and giving it some of the media attention your presence would bring?
    I've singled out these four in particular because they all show a passion for the issue, but passion just isn't enough. Pointing out problems and sitting around crying about them isn't going to do anything. Action is required and as Americans I would expect all four of them to come to the largest event ever held in Washington DC regarding stopping amnesty and ending illegal immigration in this country. I say again you are Americans first and people who do commentary second.

Not a single media personality from television who covers immigration is attending this event.

So, what am I doing attacking these four people who have done so much to bring attention to the issue? Don't I risk alienating myself by calling them to the carpet on the issue of their lack of attendance? Do I risk burning bridges by mentioning their lack of action? I don't think so.

All four of them have made their living in part by doing commentary on and reporting on illegal immigration and unless their bite is where their bark is I just find it a little disingenuous. These four people have the means and finances to go where they want to. There are those like myself who have to ask for donations in order to leave my two kids and wife, drive seven hours both ways and stay in a cheap hotel in order to go and stand up for America's future. What's their excuse?

So dare I say it, but shame on the four of you for not giving it some coverage and coming to the event and showing that you believe in what you say.

As for the rest of you who can't attend. There's no shame on you. Most of you have jobs that require you to be there or financial situations that prevent you from attending. These four have really no excuse though (unless of course there's a sickness or death in the family, but I haven't heard anything of the sort). And I apologize in advance if for some reason I missed your coverage, but I don't believe I have.

Save & Share This Article: (What is This?)

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When we decided to do Blogger Row, Michelle Malkin was the first person I reached out to. I sent her three emails over the last two weeks. Not a single response from her.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What is up with them!? They should at least mention it! Are they just all talk or what!?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Sorry about the images from Digger W.

I don't know why they would'nt mention this event either.

It's all very strange. Do their contracts have something against going to rallys? I can't figure it out.

In any event, don't let them get us down. This is a very important event that will stop illegal immigration. It will only encourage more and more American's to take a stand for our country.

They should still be able to mention it. Maybe they think it's, "beneath," them.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The impact is on the elected officials, which is why it is called

HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE

News personallities can't enforce the laws on the books. Only elected officials and we are holding them accountable!

Illegals have to go home and lobby their governments for change and stay out of our politics.

Come legally or not at all. Immigration anarchy has had it's day and now law and order is coming to town!

They will have no choice but to mention it because it will be a part of daily news and because this is a first organized nationwide protest against illegal immigration for many years . So they will be forced to do it whatever their motives are .
    I think they are all watching now who will try the waters first
    Talking and doing are two different things and I am sure they have a lot of pressure around from all the directions .
    It is difficult so start a new thing , but it is very easy to follow the path .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Don't forget their sponsors and their bosses.
    They are the big corporations, the globalists, who are lobbying against us and against the America we all love.

Calls & Emails

Because of my situation I cannot make it to the Rally. I've been fighting to get disability because I broke my back and damaged my Sciatic nerve 4 years ago. My situation has NOT detered me from writting to my local newspaper, or emailing my Represenatives in Washington or calling National Talkshow hosts on the radio (Sean Hannity, Laura Inghram,Rush Limbaugh). And yes, I've gotten through a few times,but when I've mentioned this Rally the call screener has told me that it was not a topic of discussion...
    I know that Illegal Immigration is, and always should be a Topic of Discussion! These "Famous" people do have the means to HELP, why they do not is beyond me. All I can say is I'll keep doing what I CAN...The hell with them if they care more about ratings & sponsors than Main Stream America. For all of you in DC and going to DC, MY prayers and thoughts are with you, and GOD knows if I could be there I would, in a HEART BEAT!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Not a day goes by that I miss Beck or Dobbs and I was very disapointed they did not even mention it on their shows, I thought out of all the shows in the news media we could count on them to report it and inform people about the rally and trucks, kind of hurts to be wrong about them, since we are such loyal watchers and fans.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast