Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congressman Tom Price on CBS46 12:00 pm this Friday, Novembe

I dont know much about this guy but here is his email. He is against guest worker according to his web site.

***NEWS ALERT***

TUNE IN!!!
    Congressman Tom Price on CBS46
    at 12:00 pm this Friday, November 11.

You won't want to miss Congressman Price as he discusses this week's
    issues and his efforts in Congress to better serve you and Georgia's Sixth District!

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please visit the website at http://tomprice.house.gov or don’t hesitate to call me at (770) 565-4990.

Visit Congressman Price's website at tomprice.house.gov for more information on issues important to Georgia. If you would like to add a new email address to the list, visit the website and choose to sign up for the E-mail E-Newsletter.

Washington Office:
    506 Cannon Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    202-225-4501
    202-225-4656 fax

Georgia Office:
    3730 Roswell Road, Suite 50
    Marietta, GA 30062
    770-565-4990
    770-5657570 fax
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

http://tomprice.house.gov/html/release.cfm?id=77

Price: Guest Worker Program Will Not Deter Illegal Immigration

Washington, DC – Congressman Tom Price (GA-6) issued the following statement today in response to recent proposals regarding a guest-worker program:

“It is disconcerting to me that while we work hard to take a step forward in the fight against illegal immigration, there are some who want to take two steps backward by rewarding those who cross our borders illegally,� said Price. "It is imperative that we get the current crisis under control before we consider any guest worker proposal."

“Currently, many of our laws welcome illegal aliens with open arms. Our schools, hospitals, and just about every social service cater to illegal aliens while American taxpayers are forced to pick up the tab. “America’s pocketbook is being stretched thin by illegal aliens at a time when the need for fiscal discipline and national security are of utmost importance. Stopping the influx of illegal aliens begins with solid border security – not granting temporary amnesty.

Price concluded, "Yesterday Homeland Security Secretary Chertoff said before the Senate Judiciary Committee that he believes we should end the "catch and release" policy that has allowed tens of thousands of non-Mexican illegal aliens to disappear within the United States, I support his statements, and hope the administration will pursue that policy immediately."

In the budget year that ended last month, the Border Patrol apprehended more than 160,000 non-Mexican nationals, but only 30,000 were removed from the United States. The others were released, often on their own recognizance, because there was said to be no place to hold them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)