Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Contact Senators to Stop the So-Called DREAM Act Amnesty

From Californians for Populations Stabilization (CAPS).
    Send a Free Fax or email to your Senators through their website at the link below.

TAKE ACTION!

Contact your Senators to stop the so-called DREAM Act amnesty

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has announced that he may bring up the DREAM Act amnesty for a vote before the end of this year. Seeing that there is no chance for a broad amnesty bill, Reid told reporters that he would consider pushing the smaller amnesty as a separate piece of legislation this fall.

There is a great danger that Congress will try to pass this bill in the lame-duck session after the election, but there is even a considerable threat that Reid will try to pass the legislation before the election. He is calculating that this smaller amnesty for the most sympathetic illegal aliens will help Democrats in some districts, but not attract enough attention to create a large backlash against pro-amnesty candidates.

Please click here to learn more and to take action.
    http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 21&type=CO

Received by email
    Date: 7/29/2010 5:05:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time

Related:
    NumbersUSA: Send fax for sneak amnesty vote next 10 days, war
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-207271-dream.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It won't pass

The Repubs already have a chance to retake the senate , this would seal the deal.

Idiot Harry knows he doesn't have the votes

vote with your wallets; no purchases from companies that support any pro criminal alien legislature, policy, or politician. the same goes for companies that manufacture or produce products in mexico (whirlpool, american standard toilets, nestle, etc.)

Welcome to ALIPAC SoCalIndependent
    A boycott would be great
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou