Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

D.C. PROTEST APRIL 23, 2006 SUNDAY- BE THERE!!!

Go to secureborders.net for information.
    http://secureborders.net/
    Pro-America "Secure Our Borders" Demonstration
    Sunday, April 23rd, 2006
    Washington, D.C.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just a patriotic American citizen.

I've watched with growing concern as hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and their supporters marched in the streets around the country, waving the flags of foreign nations and flouting the freedoms our forefathers fought so hard to secure.

And I've watched with growing disgust as politicians in Washington, D.C. cited those marches as a reason to grant "guest worker" amnesty to over 12 million illegal aliens, instead of focusing on securing America's borders FIRST.

Well, I can't stand to watch it any more. I have to do something -- so I have applied for and received a permit to stand on the "National Mall" at 7th Street in front of the U.S. Capitol, waving my American flag, on Sunday, April 23rd, 2006, from 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. Maybe I'll make a sign too: "SECURE OUR BORDERS - ENFORCE OUR LAWS - NO AMNESTY!"

I've spoken at pro-American rallies before, both small and large. But this time, it'll be just me and my flag. But that flag represents millions of patriotic Americans -- heroes of the past who established this nation, heroes of today who defend it with everything they've got, and everyday heroes who have LEGALLY immigrated to this great nation to live the "American dream."

As a descendent of immigrants, I'm not doing this out of "hatred of immigrants." I'll be making my stand because I love America, and I want to see it preserved for ALL Americans and LEGAL immigrants.

Anyone who feels the same way, and would like to join me that day, I'd love to see you there.

I figure there won't be hundreds of thousands of people standing with me on the National Mall. Most Americans are busy just trying to live their lives -- go to their jobs, come home to their families, go to church or synagogue on the weekend, maybe have some fun with sports or hobbies... most of us really don't have time to "march in the streets" at the drop of a hat. But I have seen for myself that one man or woman can make a difference.

So it may just be me standing there with my American flag, demanding that Congress do their job and secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws FIRST, instead of granting AMNESTY to millions of illegal aliens. I might be all alone. But I figure, it's worth it. This is America... and I think it's time to take a stand for the greatest country in the world.

Maybe you'd like to join me that day. Just show up; bring your American flag; maybe bring a sign for those legislators to see, respectfully letting them know how you feel about this issue...

... And bring your love for our country.

God bless America.

Kristinn Taylor
    kristinn@secureborders.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links:

Washington, D.C. Metro (trains)

Hotels in Washington, D.C.

Flights to Washington, D.C.
    THIS TAKEN FROM SOS TODAY

QUOTE(willo @ Apr 13 2006, 09:55 AM)

I just got notified that there will be a major protest in D.C. on Sunday, April 23, from 2-5 pm.

We have our chance to make history, and to force the idiots in Congress to see our power.

People in different areas should post on every site they go to, and offer car-pooling, and share hotel rooms to make it a cheap trip, so more will participate.

Don't underestimate the importance this event could represent. The larger the numbers, the more the impact this will have.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello everyone,

I am currently just outside DC on a business trip. I will be here through May 4 and my hotel room is HUGE. It has a living room, couch and lots of floor space. I haven't met any of you but I know you by your love of America! If anyone needs a place to stay for this I would be happy to open my hotel room to you.

Please contact me via email at: russward@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from some of you!