Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A day without Americans April 17, 2006!

A day without Americans April 17, 2006!

In response to the recent mass national rallies fearlessly staged by the illegal alien lobby, The Dustin Inman Society is suggesting that Americans nationwide stay home from work and not spend any money on April 17. 2006 - income tax day.

The country and its governmnet needs to witness a day without Americans.

It is not an overstatement to observe that the federal government has abandoned the American people and we teeter on the brink of national suicide.

The well-funded illegal alien lobby has been successful in galvanizing the millions of illegal aliens in the nation to march in American streets demanding no less than open borders, continued selective law enforcement and amnesty for people who should be in fear of apprehension and deportation.

It has also galvanized many Americans who are seeing for the first time the true nature and result of our intentionally unsecured borders.

Enough!

The message to the U. S. government and the world is that another amnesty for illegals is tantamount to erasing any pretense of a nation of secure borders, rule of law and a common language. Amnesty - by any name - does not stop illegal immigration.

We have reached the point in our national history at which we as a nation must choose whether to resist …or to wave the white flag of surrender.

We are asking that Americans who do not work in medical, law enforcement or emergency capacities to stay home from work on April 17 and that we, as a united people, reply to the millions to the government that has refused to protect us by refraining from spending any money. Those who have nothing to fear from violating any law that is not beneficial to them are not the only group with power in these United States.

We are demanding that the American government offer the same protection in the United States that the Mexican government provides its people.

This is our country. We dishonor our grandfathers if we do not try to protect the republic that was lovingly passed to us.

A national day of public opposition to illegal immigration April 17, 2006 !

I think this is a great idea if we can get it together!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'm willing and would make fliers for my locality.

This would be a fantastic idea.

I had a thought about those well organized illegal aliens. If they can rally themselves so well here to protest about laws that our being decided upon by our government, then why were they never able to pull themselves together in their own countries to make changes they wanted? If they have called Americans lazy, then what is this all about? I call that lazy when you realize your gravy train is pulling away from the station without you, although you did not have a ticket, and then you compain and expect to be allowed to get on permanently!! Laziness, thats what it is.

Maybe many have worked hard, maybe they feel they are owed this for their hard work, but what they are forgetting is they never had a ticket, this was not their train. They have no right to make demands. Just as we would if we went to their countries, and expected everything, just because we made it over their border.

April 17th it is, no Americans at all. I plan on telling clerks I know in our local grocery store chains so the word can spread around.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dallas will be ready if I can help it.

LETS DO IT!!

Where is the AFL-CIO?

Where are the TEAMSTERS?

Where is the Democratic Party?

Where is the Republican Party?

Where are the American College Students?

Where are the Americans who comprise the US ARMED FORCES?

Where are the PATRIOTS OF THE UNITED STATES?

They are here. It is US. It is ALIPAC. It is the millions of people opposed to illegal immigration; globalism; free trade policies sucking jobs out of our country while simultaneously pouring people in.

There are in the Minute Man Organization. They are in LAIR and FAIR and numbersusa.

They are in the home you grew up in and where you visit your aunts and uncles.

AMERICANS ARE EVERYWHERE.

Americans with minds, souls and hearts just like ours. Waiting and wondering "what in the world is going on".

We've been betrayed. We've been sold out. We are watching Treason unfold in it greatest majesty.

Where are the Americans?

We're here.

This is the United States.

WE are the Americans.

WE not only decide what happens here, WE control what happens here.

WE are remembering now what WE were born to do.

WE were born to preserve the United States for the American Citizens.

It's the most important thing WE will ever do.

LETS DO IT!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great idea....

This is a GREAT idea. Count me in.

I also think we could be very effective having some targeted protests and boycotts against specific people or corporations.

For instance, consider this...Perdue (you know, the CHICKEN KING) earlier this month CLOSED ONE OF THEIR PLANTS for the entire day so that his employees could attend the pro-immigration march. Now mind you, this is the SAME COMPANY that SWEARS they do not intentionally hire illegals...sure, all those folks wanted the day off to attend the pro-immigration event as observers?

So, why not organize a National BOYCOTT Perdue event where for one week a month we buy NO PERDUE CHICKEN. Let a weeks worth of their meat spoil in the markets and be tossed out for one week of every month. Trust me, such an effect would be felt in their bottom line profits in pretty short haste.

What about the carpet company down in Georgia that has all but eliminated American workers with the use of illegals, while cutting their average hourly wage to under eight dollars and hour? Let's organize a boycott, get people to refuse purchasing their carpeting until such time as they stop employing illegal aliens.

Any one here OWN Perdue stock? We only need one share to demand being on the AGENDA at their stock holders meeting, and even more importantly, that stock gives you the right to DEMAND their stock holders mailing list so you can communicate with your fellow share holders.

What happens if all 5,000 members here file a FORMAL complain with the IRS challenging the Catholic Church's tax exempt status?

Mexico spent $345,000 dollars taking ads out in major papers basically demanding we let them MANAGE our Quest Worker program, and demanding that Mexicans and Latino's get preference over immigrants and workers from other countries. Curious here...how many of us members could come up with a $100 bucks a piece TO TAKE OUT OUR OWN AD? Let's just make it say $50 bucks, and just take out one full page ad in the Washington Post during these CRUCIAL DEBATES. Curious William, can we send in funds to you SPECIFICALLY EARMARKED for such and ad? A full page ad in the Washington Post spelling out what we consider to be comprehensive immigration reform?

What if we take companies like Purdue, and pick one company a day that is known to hire illegals, and send in complaints to the INS on them demanding and investigation?

Seriously, lets start getting creative here. A day without Americans is a great start, and there are other things we can do to make our presense know inside the hallowed halls of the Senate during this great debate.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

How about this idea!

How about instead of staying home from work, why not go to work and spend nothing that day?

A NO SPEND DAY...not a dime.

Then no one would be in trouble for not showing up for work.

Then the employers would have to pay all the Americans even though they have no customers that day and make no money.

Think of all that Perdue Chicken, DATE CODED, sitting there UNSOLD.

Think of all the restaurants, fully stocked, fully prepped, fully staffed, waiting for customers that NEVER SHOW!!

Think of Wal-Mart....NO CUSTOMERS.

Think of banks.....NO DEPOSITS.

Think of Exxon.....NO GAS SALES.

There are people in our country who want to go on Hunger Strikes for Illegal Aliens?

Well, I think we have more people that would go on a SPEND STRIKE for AMERICANS!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Think of all the vendors that supply school lunches.....NO SALES.

Think of all the car dealers....NO CUSTOMERS.

Think of all the shopping developments...malls....QUIET AS A MOUSE..NO ONE IS THERE.

Think of all the Home Depots....NOT A CAR IN THEIR PARKING LOTS.

Think of all the TACO BELLS....not a TACO SOLD and all that WILTED LETTUCE AND SPOILED TOMATOES.

Think of CitiGroup....NOT ONE CHARGE!!

Think of the US Postal Service....NO MAIL!!

These are all the funders of National Council of Treason La Raza.

They all deserve to go at least a day without pay for their betrayal of the United States and the American People.

Not a dime...spent on April 17, 2006 in the United States.

It will be HISTORIC!!

And we all know that if we can go 1 day without spending, then we can go 2, or 3 or as many days as we want...whenever we want.

Here is something else we can do. If you haven't mailed in your taxes yet, write "No Taxation Without Deportation" on the envelope. Show it to your local newspaper.

If you have mailed your return, write it on another tax envelope anyway to show to your newspaper.

Who knows, maybe even the Freepers will do this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm in, whatever you guys decide to do; I have told my family to pretend that April 17th is a holiday, everything is closed.
    I live in a very small town but if we get flyers done, I will pass them around here & mail them out to other cities like Vegas, Henderson, Phoenix, even LA
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast