Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Could we get this pinned so it stays at the top?

Has anyone put together organized info or a flyer or better yet a website for this? I'm not computer savvy enough to put together a flyer or a website, but I think we could collectively make a strong statement. We've gotta spread the word and get the people and the media interested. I will gladly do my part to help coordinate out here in Aztlan/'Mexifornia. We need big numbers!!!
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Count me in! I think a boycott sounds good, but it should be more than one day to be really effective.

This is scheduled for income tax day, right? I know, let's all file those forms for tax return extensions that I believe give you until July or August to file and make the first payment. Of course, if you owe like me, this doesn't excuse you from any interest on unpaid balances.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother
    Could we get this pinned so it stays at the top?

Has anyone put together organized info or a flyer or better yet a website for this? I'm not computer savvy enough to put together a flyer or a website, but I think we could collectively make a strong statement. We've gotta spread the word and get the people and the media interested. I will gladly do my part to help coordinate out here in Aztlan/'Mexifornia. We need big numbers!!!

That's a great idea. I have no idea about making a website, but I will contribute anything I can to it(if is not technical, that is) I am going to
    put an ad in either the opinion page or even the classified if I can't get in the opinion page at the paper in El Paso, maybe even Las Cruces. If we
    can get people from cities(or near them) to post something in their local area papers, we can get more people too, this has the added benefit
    of publicity as well.

For those of you with kids who will be doing April 17th and are not sending them to school, make sure you write your child a note or call.
    A Mexican woman called into the radio station today saying she was upset that some children who did not attend or walked out of class face
    discipline for truancy(she thought it was racist ) So make sure you
    call your kids in too!

Getting the word out on this has been a bit of a problem. Everyone should contact their local newspapers, tv stations, radio stations, in addition to everyone in their address book. For this to work, it has to be widespread!! I found the guts of the notice below on another post on another site, then I modified it a bit. Feel free to make your own changes. It's the closest thing I've seen to a flyer. If we all take 10 minutes to spread the word I think we can make it happen.

A DAY WITHOUT AMERICANS

When: Monday, April 17th - this year's official last day for tax returns

Why: Illegals and their supporters are planning to bless America with a "Day without (illegal) Mexicans" on May 1st! So what are Americans doing in counterprotest? Staying home on Monday, April 17th!!!

What: Americans, please pass the message via other forums, e-mails, MySpace, flyers, postings, word-of-mouth, etc....

Students are requested to stay home from school (if possible without receiving a bad grade).

American workers are requested to stay home from work!!! (Use a sick day or vacation day!!)

Americans are requested to not purchase any goods or products, including fuel. (Unless there is an emergency.)

Americans are expected to sell any stocks and not purchase new stocks! Americans are requested to take thier money out of illegal supporting banks like Wells Fargo, Citibank and Bank of America. Then hold onto your cash until Tuesday where Americans can deposit money at a credit union or American supporting banks!!

Americans are requested to stay home and call and write thier politicians in protest!!

Americans are also requested to fly their American flags at home, on their vehicles and on their person.

April 17th is a day for Americans to feel proud of their country and realize that it is AMERICANS that are in control!!!! Legal Americans still outnumber illegals and their supporters!!! Americans are the voters and the taxpayers!!

A Day Without Illegals will have very little impact! But a DAY WITHOUT AMERICANS will prove that the country can NOT survive without it's legal citizens. For this to work ALL AMERICANS must participate!!!!! Announce this day on radio programs!! PASS THE WORD!!!! Americans MUST stay home and NOT spend money on APRIL 17TH!!

For more information on the scope of the problem and how to get more involved, the following websites are recommended:

http://www.numbersusa.org
    http://www.alipac.us
    Last edited by Jean; 08-18-2013 at 11:12 PM.
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Actually, upon further reflection, it would be great if someone has the time to work up a flyer with some graphics and whatnot. We could fax it, post it, etc. Anyone good at this stuff, cuz I'm not. Hey, we could send it to Congress, too!!
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother

A DAY WITHOUT AMERICANS

When: Monday, April 17th - this year's official last day for tax returns

Why: Illegals and their supporters are planning to bless America...

You may want to check your spelling on this... I pasted it into Word so I could print it and there were several things that needed to be changed.

BD

As I said, most of the language wasn't mine, and I didn't have time to fiddle with it (have two small kids to take care of). I'm grateful you did that, however. If you've got a revised version, please post it so others can benefit. Please spread the word.
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Darn! I'm on vacation that week, but I won't spend a dime!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast