Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May I suggest that we all make a Big effort this weekend to Remind everyone so they won't wonder if it is still on? Without the madison Avenue type promotions that Americans are so CONDITIONED to, there may be many who are wondering if this is still going.

Let's go back to every forum we posted on and BUMP up the posts we made with a little enthusiastic reminder. Let's re-e-mail all those people we e-mailed once about the event - JUST A REMIENDER!

ALSO, LETS GO TO DA KINGS SITE and let him know how MANY of us have not only HEARD, but intend to PARTICIPATE. Let's make a BIG effort this last weekend before the event.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

BUMP!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    News

Immigration Counter-Rally
    (WSB Radio) -- A counter rally to the pro-illegal immigration rally earlier in April is planned for noon today at the Georgia capitol.

Organizers are urging Georgians to "take a few hours out of their lives to protect our national future".

Speakers at the event include State Representative Melvin Everson, State Representative Matt Dollar, Greg Howard- Gwinnett County GOP Chairman, Phil Kent-Americans for Immigration Control and DA King with the Dustin Inman Society.

King tells WSB's Jeff Dantre', "We are trying to make the message very clear to our government that we will not accept another amnesty like happened in 1986. This is simply for Americans to make their own voice heard and to be made public."

Organizers are asking people to bring an American flag to the event.

Walton County businessman Jeff Hermann, who will also speak at the event, is attending because he says illegal immigration has hurt his business.

"I'm competing with other companies who have no compunction about hiring illegal labor. I'm a single dad with three kids to feed and I don't like having to be in competition with someone breaking the law to have an unfair advantage in business."
    Getting LOTS of airtime this morning! I hope we get a good crowd today!

Banned
    Also getting coverage on WGST 640 !!!!!

WOOO - HOOOO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Also getting coverage on WGST 640 !!!!!

WOOO - HOOOO!!!!!!

Cool!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I made it through the enitre day without conducting any business. I couldnt stop people from buying online but I spent $0 today. How is everyone else doing?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345