Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can we unite?

There are so many fabulous organizations out there dedicated to winning this fight, including this one.

How can all these organizations join together under one umbrella... Have a summit or something of all the organization leaders, minutemen, faire, numbersusa, etc. and unite all the voices together for a massive effort. Create a name, create one website. Create a group that politicians will shudder in their boots when they hear the name of. Let's get 1,000,000 voices shouting together.

Look how well LaRaza has done to scare politicians into betraying their own country?

Call it American Unity Party (AUP) or something like that. Let's get signs at busy intersections to stop the invasion. In Tennessee, for example, let's get signs made with Frist's picture with a big X through it with AN AMERICAN TRAITOR or something like that.

I'm having a hard time trying to get people interested, let alone united!

I thought the protest scheduled for May 19 would help, but it didn't happen. I wonder if they have canceled the one for July 4th ... that should set off some fireworks
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    How can all these organizations join together under one umbrella... Have a summit or something of all the organization leaders, minutemen, faire, numbersusa, etc. and unite all the voices together for a massive effort.
    The Unite to Fight II summit has just ended in Las Vegas. 400 leaders in the TRUE immigration reform movement met over this weekend to find a way to do JUST what you're asking.

I'm looking forward to William's return, I'm sure he'll have some very positive news.

That is sooooooo kewl. If you do a search on the internet there are hundreds of organizations trying to accomplish our same goal.

I am anxious to hear from him when he returns.

And there are millions interested. I have a floor covering business and when I bring up the subject to customers, they go off the deep end. Americans are angry, very angry !!!!! That is why we have to take advantage of that anger befor it is directed in another direction.

Banned
    And there are millions interested. I have a floor covering business and when I bring up the subject to customers, they go off the deep end. Americans are angry, very angry !!!!!
    Same here in landscaping! We changed our slogan to "Americans doing jobs Americans won't do", and the calls started ROLLING in. I guarantee them ALL of my employees are American citizens or LEGAL immigrants, and that EVERY ONE of them speaks English.

They LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    And there are millions interested. I have a floor covering business and when I bring up the subject to customers, they go off the deep end. Americans are angry, very angry !!!!!
    Same here in landscaping! We changed our slogan to "Americans doing jobs Americans won't do", and the calls started ROLLING in. I guarantee them ALL of my employees are American citizens or LEGAL immigrants, and that EVERY ONE of them speaks English.

They LOVE IT!
    I'm glad Americans are angry ... once it is know exactly what the Senate has done, it will get worse.

Another thing that I am very proud of, is the fact this is not about 'race' -- it matters not whether you are black, white, brown, etc. -- this is the fight of the American people as a whole
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Great business slogan, I love it.

I was very fortunate to have met William at the UTF summit. He gave a great speech.

There are plans for a Sept 10 rally.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

That's what we need. Plenty of time for all of us to make plans to take time off, babysitters for the kids and hopefully the rally will be somewhere in the central states where we can pull from east to west coast.

Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    That's what we need. Plenty of time for all of us to make plans to take time off, babysitters for the kids and hopefully the rally will be somewhere in the central states where we can pull from east to west coast.

Keep us posted.
    The flyer I picked up says "There will be simultaneous rallies held in at least 10 major areas across the US to give voice to the fact that we the people are fed up with our elected representatives throwing open our borders to all comer". Sunday, September 10, 2006

I agree that we all need to unite to fight.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast