Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I'm having a hard time trying to get people interested, let alone united!

I thought the protest scheduled for May 19 would help, but it didn't happen. I wonder if they have canceled the one for July 4th ... that should set off some fireworks
    What I have been doing is signing on to chat rooms and posting immigration facts, pics and videos. You would be surprised of the folks that have no clue. You have to get folks angry. That is the key. Put the goon pics in their face. Most folks are unaware that Americans protested on May 21 in L.A. MSM is so slanted.

The little that was reported on the UTF Summit was that there was less thatn 400 attendees(It was closer to 500). They reported about 200 protesters were outside(There were about 50-75 the first day and they left after the media did). Ther second day I saw none. someone said there was one.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Dianne this has been a big problem I knowtised about 2 months ago. For those who are aware, and fighting, they all just run in their own small groups. Plan events and ralley's without connecting or checking to see what other groups are doing. Many on the same day, so that other groups cannot spread themselves from one ralley to the next. The groups seem to be very fractured and very unaware of other groups out there helping.

Many people just got angry one day, got online and began making websites and organizations without even doing a search for those already out here. it is truely a shame and in many cases the events planned go up in smoke because no one knows about them. Everyone seems to be lacking the manpower or knowledge to get the word out. Extreme times since the media has had this black out on us. I find it very frustrating to sit back and watch all this going on.

In the last month I have posted ALIPAC articles in no less than 8 different forums and chat rooms. The majority of it goes completely ignored with no responses. The few responses, And I mean few, have been people who deem their uneducated selves on the pro side, and label me extremist.

I am currently still posting on Myspace, and two other forums. One has vets and gun enthusists. They are opposed to illegal immigrations but strongly feel all emails, letters and phone calls are a waste of time. And any article showing them that Globalism is behind all this, is scoffed at as BS conspiracy theroy that "they do not buy"..... Mind you i now have learned to feed the info very very slowly. Being careful to choose articles that are watered down etc. American's seem to really be in love with the self denial mode. Which is why everything has changed and become so messed up in America. They cannot even admit when their own kid has done something wrong let alone admit that their government is going to hell in a race car. They sit back an whine about Bush breaking this law or that, then defend him and the whole senate when you begin to show them just how much has been broken and betrayed.

I have gotten to the point I say very little. I just post it for them to read and move on. Can lead a horse to water, but can't make them drink. Truely should be the motto.

It is time to tell Washington what we really think!!!!

Repost this item in your blogs or wherever you see fit.

Over the last few months, I have been examining websites and news footage daily to produce an internet video concerning illegal immigration. Although each website states we need to get involved with this issue, none have presented a solution to the problem (besides call your governor or vote in the November Election). These are not real solutions. How often have we heard United States citizens complain about our electoral system? How long did it take our government to decide George W. Bush won his first election? How long did it take for many to give up their fight after the Supreme Court ruled him as victor. The reason for this question is no citizen knows exactly what happened during this election. We only have the information our government has allowed us to view. For many United States citizens an election is not the answer to this problem. For many there is no answer that defines them as true United States citizens. However, I have an idea that might make Big Business and the United States Government think twice about allowing full amnesty to illegal Aliens.
    What if every United States citizen took this protest to a level where everybody can feel the burden? What would happen if we organized a month long strike against politicians, against Big Business, and against the sole-beneficiaries of the illegal immigration issue? I know this idea may sound crazy and somewhat anarchy but please hear me out before you delete this message.
    In the 1930’s - 1980’s, it was common to see workers striking against a corporation for better benefits and wages. Many times the strikers would win out and the companies would give in to the protesters demands. This show of force did not end until President Ronald Reagan put forth a campaign promise to end this type of behavior. Many may not recall but during one of Reagan’s speeches, he put forth legislation where if a worker went on strike, his position would be filled by a National Guard member until the strike ceased. In turn, the company would not be financially hurt during the strike. Soon Unions started disappearing as the public grew tired of supporting an organization that no longer legally stood up for workers rights.
    On May 1st, 2006, however, the United States watched as illegal aliens filled the streets in a protest against legislation making illegal entry into the United States a felony. During the protest, they refused to work, and they refused to purchase anything, for that one day. The news media reflected that this protest would not hurt our economy; however, it did make politicians change their minds about the amnesty issue and nearly granted it to the 12-20 million illegal aliens in this country.
    Imagine now, if you will, what would happen if every natural born citizens of the United States performed the same action, only this time lets increase the number of days to a one month period. BIG BUSINESS would feel the hurt within a week as their sales margin dwindled from billions of dollars a day to thousands. Politicians too would hear our cries, as the lobbyists attempt to bribe the politicians with funds that were considered penniless for that one month period. Many might claim that this type of radical maneuver would not work. Many might even claim that you would be arrested for this action. However, did the federal government arrest any of the illegal Immigrants protesting? Hell No! The United States government almost gave away our country in an attempt to keep this type of action from further taking place.
    If you want to be heard by the government, you have to take action where the source of the main problem is coming from--BIG BUSINESS. If you were to carefully study the effects of the Great Depression, (http://www.english.uiuc.edu/maps/depres ... oessay.htm as an example) you will discover that BIG BUSINESS had cut wages down to a minimum but wanted their workers to perform faster, work longer and harder hours. Although work was scarce and many individuals were jobless, BIG BUSINESS did not care. They were still hiring cheap labor from China, The Philippines, Europe and other places were the economy was worse. This continued until workers got tired of working for little pay, no benefits, and no job security that was when the Unions came along and changed our society. From the late 40’s until the 1980’s our economy was strong. People were finding work, people were living in decent homes, and people could afford things--including rent. Today, many are minimum wage earners. To get by in our society, they are usually on food stamps, wel-fare, HUD housing, and if they are not they are sharing their rental homes with two to here roommates just to make ends meet. This is similar to the living conditions in Mexico. Why are we living this way? Because we let BIG BUSINESS dictate to us. They decide how much we earn, they decide how much they are willing to furnish in benefits to cover medical attention, and they are the only ones who benefit from the legalization of illegal Aliens.
    I realize organizing a United States wide strike against major corporations will be tough. I have been attempting to do this same thing for almost five years now as I watched Mexicans taking over jobs that once paid ten to fifteen dollars an hour and now pay $6.50. If you look carefully, you will notice how you never see a Mexican working at McDonalds, Burger King, Pizza Hut, or any other form of fast food restaurants. Why? Because Illegals know these jobs pay minimum wage, they know they will be asked to provide green cards, and to be honest, Burger King and McDonalds do not need their help, considering that magnitude of United States citizens already living in poverty. Instead we find Illegals working in factories, construction, and farm work. These jobs once paid a livable wage; however, they now barely pay above minimum wage and their employees usually borderline on poverty. If we do not speak our minds, and prove to BIG BUSINESS that we are no longer going to take it. We might soon see these same jobs paying the same wages as Burger King, McDonalds, and so forth. And to top it all off, just like Burger King and McDonalds, the federal Government might be giving these corporations huge tax incentives, such as paying half of a new workers earned wages. Do we really want BIG BUSINESS to completely take over our hard earned tax dollars just so they can report record earnings? I do not think so, but if citizens of the United States do not do something to stop this type of takeover, we might as well get use to being the peons and BIG BUSINESS being our rulers. I realize some people will be concerned that holding a huge protest against our government will alter their plush lifestyles; however, I do not think this will happen.

One of the main problems most individuals will be concerned over is losing their homes. However, if you are financing a home for forty years or more, there is a high chance you will never truly own it and considering inheritance taxes, there is an even slimmer chance your children will own it. If an individual were to break down lifespan and the cost of everything today. Unless a person buys a home at age twenty, which is rare considering this person would have little to no credit history, he or she might have this home paid off by the time he or she reached 60 years of age. However, this is not truthful for our current lifestyles and problems that effect all individuals. Considering that job wages continually dwindle and interest rates are constantly spiraling up, this house will be remortgaged once or twice before it is placed up for sale. Everybody should consider their house investment, as rent towards it. In case the bank decides to repossess it, which is highly doubtful if my idea is successful in anyway, shape, or form.
    In the late sixties, truck drivers throughout the United States went on strike. Although I do not know what these vehicles cost then, today they are between $250,000 and $750,000. During the strike, these trucks remained parked and none of the payments against these vehicles were made since no one was working. The strike lasted six months, and few, if any, of these large vehicles were repossessed. Why? Because the banks realized that even if they were repossess the vehicle, they would be unable to sell it to anyone until the strike ended. Which would mean that this massive institution, or BIG BUSINESS, would have to take a loss on their money. However, if the bank allowed the loaner to keep the vehicle, they stood to gain more since they would start receiving payments and any extra accumulated interest once the strike ended.
    Another problem that comes to mind for many, is how will we survive if we do not buy anything. This too is an easy solution if we are willing to go outside our comfort zones. We could plant a gardens, go fishing, go hunting, during this time we could also diet and change another problem in the United States obesity, or stock up on food for a two month period. I understand that stores would benefit heavily from this stocking up process at first, but this massive buildup would later turn to losses as the strike ensued. As United States citizens we have become too pampered in our ways. The ease of going to a grocery store and purchasing food, or going to Wal-Mart and purchasing the latest pop or country star artist CD proves how weak we are. In Mexico (the way we will end up if we do not take action), people live in cardboard shacks without doors. They eat whatever they can find. Prostitution is legal. Alcohol is manufactured in stills and other alternative ways. And you do not own anything--the government owns it all. I realize the news media portrays the issue differently, but if one were to cross the El Paso border into Mexico you could witness how a true Mexican Citizen lives.
    Electric Bills, Water Bills, Gas Bills, Cable, Internet, (ect) should be the least of our worries. All these items would eventually work themselves out, but if we truly want to put an end to this Mexican Take Over of the United States we need to do something now.
    This United States wide strike would be a great start. However, if we sit idly by, then we can in turn watch as the United States government and BIG BUSINESS gives away our country to Mexico. But then again this is what BIG BUSINESS wants.

To say our group does not have a real plan of action is an insult. I know you want people to endorse your STRIKE idea, but insulting our plans for the Political Revolt in 2006 is no way to make friends here.

You put out a video with our website on it claiming we have no real solution and you will immediate spark a big conflict.

We have done a lot of work on our plans and our organization and take attempts to discredit our work very seriously.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coming together under one umbrella

Alipac is one of the largest groups getting major hits....It is great for information and connecting with other groups....We should not take anything away from all the hard work that ALIPAC has acheived....

Nevertheless, those of us that are interested in "street action" like rallies and demonstrations and flyers...We use ALIPAC as a contact source.

In order to get the groups together and know what one group is doing over the other...there needs to be a few people willing to contact other organizations to find out what is going on and post events on other sites....

As for my little state North Carolina, we have built a network of people that communicate on a regular bases. It would be ideal to have representatives from areas all across the state to help notify and organize rallies. We have not reached that point but it is one step closer to becoming more organized and more informed.
    Nancy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12