This Saturday on www.blogtalkradio.com/minuteman_nation 6 pm, PST.

I will be joined by members of the Shaw Family who are not only grieving the lose of Jamiel Shaw Jr. but are being victimized once again by the city of Los Angeles.
Jamiel was killed in cold blood by an illegal alien gang banger, who had just been released from jail and let back out on the streets. The Shaw's along with many supporters collected signatures for Jamiels Law, to stop the City of Los Angeles from protecting illegal alien gang bangers.

The corrupt City of LA has done it again! The Shaw Family turned in 76,000 signatures, more than enough to get Jamiels Law to the people for a vote this last election, seems someone in the clerks office decided to loose 58,000 of them. All the hard work the Shaw's did to collect these signatures was either tossed in the trash, burned, or shredded. The fact is no one knows what happened to the missing signatures.

The battle is not over and the Shaw's need our help! Tune in to find out what you can do an a Citizen to help in the fight!

Please see the video I have put on my profile page for a complete back ground of this tragic story. www.blogtalkradio.com/minuteman_nation

Please join the Shaw's while they tell of the battle to stop the protection of illegal alien violent criminals and gang bangers. Help us get the word out on what we as American Citizens can do to help! Sanctuary Policy is killing innocent Americans all over our Country and the Shaw's are fighting for the Nation, we need to get behind them! Listen and find out how.

We will also get Rusty Flemings expert opinion on just how ruthless these illegal alien gang bangers are. Rusty is the producer of the DVD, Drug Wars, Silver or Lead
Rusty will give us the up close and personal account of just who these sanctuary cities are protecting, who the gangs like the 18th street gang answer to and why it is crucial that we get Jamiels law on the books in LA and across America.

Call into the Show at 646-478-5004 to talk directly to the Shaw's and Rusty, or join us in the chat, during the show!

We have got to take our Cities back!
Minuteman Nation Host
SierraPatriot/Joni
sierrapatriot@live.com