Book, <mlm50@comcast.net> Add to Address Book, Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: Check out http://www.humaneventsonline.com/images/uncle_sam.jpg

I agree! Great job, Susan! We have posted your idea on our blog www.ifire-news.blogspot.com.

You might want to ask MMHQ to post things like this on the Illinois state page although they seem to be too busy with the border and fence projects right now to pay much attention to the website.

IFIRE is demonstrating outside the Indianapolis offices of Senators Lugar and Bayh tomorrow and Saturday. We are taking them bricks with messages on them to "build the wall!" I just heard tonight that we will have counter protesters. We think we'll have a pretty good turn out.

I have fantastic news to share with you about our newest chapter in Seymour, Indiana (Jackson County south of Indianapolis). Another victory for the little guy and grassroots efforts. The men running this new chapter are really fired up! I'm dying to tell you about it. It is so great! You will just love it and might want to try it in Chicago.

Still more good news. Two sisters in Richmond, Indiana organized rallies on their courthouse steps for May 5 and 6. Greg will speak at one of them. They will attend the Indy protest on Saturday and video tape it for us.

And another one...a man in Greg's neighborhood is going door-to-door passing out flyers rallying people to protest illegal immigration at townhalls all over the state (and hopefully country) on "Patriot's Day", September 11, 2006. He and his wife will also be at the Indy protest on Saturday.

People are mad as hell and they aren't taking it any more! They aren't waiting for groups to tell them what to do.

Thanks to all of you for your dedication to the bank protests! Without you, there would have been no victory!

God bless you all!

Cheree
----- Original Message -----

I'm glad that this idea is getting national attention because it is the brain child of our own Chicago Minuteman Project member; Susan Hoffman. Susan's idea was to counter the illegal alien protests and the Communist celebration of May Day, on May 1st, with the idea of designating this day, "Shop Until You Drop Day." I had sent out press releases to this effect weeks ago, it's good to see that Susan's idea has caught on. Lets all follow up on this idea.
This is another Chicago Minuteman Chapter first.

Our last victory celebration took place last Saturday, along with IFIRE, when the bank that we have been protesting for seven months, finally gave in to our tenacity, and rescinded their loan program for illegal aliens. Another Minuteman Project first, and I don't mind stating that it was a sweet victory.

Our chapter doesn't get that much national attention so I will congratulate Susan, and all of our members who show up to make a difference in one of the hardest working chapters in Minuteman Project history.
Thank you Chicago MMP, IFIRE, and our supporters, for a job well done. I am proud to be associated with you great American's.

Sincerely,
Rick Biesada
Director - Chicago Minuteman Project