Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Invasion by Mexican troops in Hudspeth Co. TX

OUTRAGE! ARMED MEXICAN SOLDIERS
    CAUGHT INVADING TEXAS YESTERDAY
    DHS SEC. CHERTOFF SHOULD RESIGN AFTER
    CALLING SUCH INCIDENTS “OVERBLOWN�
    (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) January 24, 2006 – Chris Simcox, President of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps (“MCDC�) today expressed outrage over the incident yesterday in Texas when heavily armed Mexican soldiers were allowed to retreat to their country after being caught in a massive drug smuggling operation inside the United States.

According to reports in the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, the FBI and the Hudspeth County Sheriff’s Department have confirmed that Mexican Army troops armed with mounted machine guns accompanying civilian drug smugglers were confronted by federal and local law enforcement officers several hundred yards inside the United States near Neely Pass on the Rio Grande. Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West held a press conference earlier today about the incident.
    This came in my mailbox from the Minutemen this afternoon!

And we don't need troops on our border?????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chertoff is going to have his work cut out for him trying to whitewash this latest incursion. If there was some video of this incident, I think that would be very helpful for our cause and make it very difficult for our government to lie and downplay whats really going on at the SW border.

I don't have time to look it up this morning because I have to go to work in about twenty minutes but WITN from el paso, TX showed clips last night. The SUV they were chasing was loaded with marijuana and it was apparently torched in the Rio Grande!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.kvia.com/

There is a video link on their home page but it won't stay there long. For some reason it won't let me paste the entire link to the video here.