Joe Was Right.....Obama Was Lying

Dear Friends,

Finally, an honest man! Joe Wilson (R-SC) couldn't sit still another minute with all the lies coming from the podium last night--especially when he heard the President say illegals wouldn't be getting health insurance. What a whopper!

Thank goodness Joe had the courage to call the President out on it! Illegal immigrants are definitely getting health insurance under the President's plan. There is no question about it!

Joe and other Republicans tried to get the Democrats to agree to an amendment to the health care bill which would have specifically required the government to verify the legal status of anyone receiving benefits under the plan and Democrats voted "NO" and killed it!

AND in a June 15 letter to Congress, CBO Director Douglas Elmendorf wrote "once the [Democrat health care] proposal was fully implemented, the number of people who are uninsured would decline to about 36 million or 37 million...Roughly a third of those [receiving coverage] would be unauthorized immigrants..." A Third! Imagine when word of this guaranteed benefit drifts south--the number of illegals in this country will reach 30 million!

But the lies last night weren't limited to Obamas's statement that illegal aliens won't get coverage.

The President also claimed he will provide health insurance free of charge to those who can't afford it, the care will not be rationed, premiums won't go up, health risk factors won't be considered, no one will be excluded, taxes will not increase, and that none of this will cost the taxpayers a dime! Imagine: a huge federal entitlement for free! How dumb does Obama think we are?

We can't let these power-drunk Democrats bankrupt this country any more than they already have. We must throw them before it's too late! And then we must replace them with Americans who understand the basic rules of economics and are willing to make the tough decisions to get this country back on track.

And we have to make certain the few brave Republicans fighting this mess-especially my friend, Joe Wilson, have our support. I've been told that Joe Wilson's Democratic opponent raised over three hundred thousand dollars today because of his remark.

Well, let me promise you that Team America and I will be doing everything possible to make certain Joe is returned to Congress along with others like him. But it is going to take a solid war chest if we are to beat the Democrats and replace them with tough immigration reformers and economic conservatives like Lou Barletta.

Contribute to Team America Here. https://www.campaigncontribution.com/ve ... sp?id=2631

We need your help to build that war chest! It can't be done without you. Any contribution you can make to us today will go directly to this war chest--and I promise it will be spent on candidates who will vote like me and fight like me for those issues that are so critical to our nation's future.

We are up against enormous odds-but we have done it before and America is depending on us to do it again. I sure hope you can help us be ready for this battle.

Sincerely,

Tom Tancredo

received by e-mail from
Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
Fri, Sep 11, 2009 6:05 am

Paid for by Team America PAC
501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
(703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org