Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join us in Nebraska, Patriots

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

On this page of the above site:

http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/members.htm

Click on "Nebraska" and use the e-mail link.

I did and have been communicating with the volunteer.

We are planning a rally, not a march.

Expect to hold the first of what will likely be several informative rallys in Lincoln Nebraska and likely in other Nebraska towns later.

I'll be there with a table to dispense pamphlets, and various sheets with various negative aspects of the invasion.

I will also be able to verbally inform the masses, passers-by etc. of info and facts about the invasion.

We want a friendly patriotic fun atmosphere.

Lots of flags, bring a picnic, we'll try to get speakers, invite the media, military recruiters, etc.

Also, take the opportunity to honor veterans and active-duty military.

With a march you need a lot of bodies to convey unity of purpose, etc. A rally doesn't need as many participants to convey a point.

Currently, and the date/time/location is not definite (should have a firm date etc soon) however, we are planning on:

Saturday May 6, late am-early PM at Antelope Park, Lincoln Nebraska

Contact the chap at the e-mail at the link at the top to get an exact date or to be informed of the definitive plans.

It will be your chance to make a difference, meet others sharing your interest, have a good old-fashioned picnic in the park with a family atmosphere AND..... your chance to meet the mighty Obbop whose lambasting of the illegals can be found on the Web all the way back to 1996 (try a newsgroup search!!!).

Let me stress our desire to avoid negativity, anger, hostility, etc. I can relay a horde of tales about the invasion that are far from pretty. I will leave those stories for another place and time. I WILL share data/facts/dangers but in an informative, not angry, style.

The goal is to inform AND show the superiority of our position.

Pro-Americanism, appreciation of the military (I'm leaving politics out....I despise Bush but that topic is for another time and place).

And, we will leave that park cleaner than what we found it!!!!!!!!

This will be an opportunity for good people to show their stuff and have a good time.

Try to make it, folks. Barring an extreme emergency (really sick, broken legs, etc) I WILL be there.

Contact the chap at the site. I'm not putting the e-mail link here to make it harder for the spambots to find it and flood the guy with spam.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If at all possible join us!!!!!!

We will be contacting MANY local groups, organizations, the media, etc. to maximize attendance.

Be there or be square, Daddy-o!!!!!!

Definately keeping my eye on this. Might be a nice trip.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wish I could be there!

I soooooo wish I could be there! I live in AZ but I haven't heard back from the organizer here in AZ. My sister lives in Lincoln if she's not there I will kick her A**! I am planning on moving to Lincoln this summer so I will keep in touch with you about more rallies once I get there.