Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KC, MO ANTI-AMNESTY RALLY, MONDAY, 4/17/06

Anti-Amnesty Rally on 04-17-06 at Mill Creek Park
    Join us Monday, 04-17, at the Mill Creek Park and show your support for the Anti-Amnesty Rally. The rally will take place from 5-6:30pm. The location of Mill Creek Park is 47th and J.C. Nichols Prkwy, just east of The Plaza, between Main and Broadway. For map, go to kmbz.com, click on "Darla Jaye," scroll down to find info announcement. You will find a link to the map. I'm hoping our numbers will be greater than that of the illegal rally last week.

Re: KC, MO ANTI-AMNESTY RALLY, MONDAY, 4/17/06

Quote Originally Posted by carlie
    Anti-Amnesty Rally on 04-17-06 at Mill Creek Park
    Join us Monday, 04-17, at the Mill Creek Park and show your support for the Anti-Amnesty Rally. The rally will take place from 5-6:30pm. The location of Mill Creek Park is 47th and J.C. Nichols Prkwy, just east of The Plaza, between Main and Broadway. For map, go to kmbz.com, click on "Darla Jaye," scroll down to find info announcement. You will find a link to the map. I'm hoping our numbers will be greater than that of the illegal rally last week.
    Will you be serving "Beer"? and maybe a "Pig Picking"? If not,don`t expect many Americans to be there.I`m glad you didn`t choose "Sunday" for the Rally.Too much good TV.

Banned
    Just forwarded this info to Derry Brownfield. Hopefully he will put this on-air in the morning.