Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Last Push to Stop AZ Amnesty Act Bay Buchanan

Last Push to Stop AZ Amnesty Act

Dear Friend,

I know I have asked for your help many times in the past month but I have no one else to go to. and the money has not been for me or Team America but for our immigration heroes and against an amnesty proposition.

I simply must ask again because I refuse to give up until I know we have done everything for this cause which means so much to our country.

We are down to the wire--seven days to stop Arizona's corrupt Chamber of Commerce who will stoop to anything to keep the flow of illegal workers coming their way. They are now trying to gut the best law in the immigration law in the land by decieving the voters. No law abiding patriot American would have written an emolyer amnesty proposition and called it "The Stop Illegal Hiring Act".

Working with several other great immigration groups Team America has helped get a tough radio ad up in all media markets in Arizona and we have pulled together 90,000 dollars for the buy. Team America has raised more than 30,000 of that sum. But we need another 30,000 dollars and we need it now.

If you can contribute --$30, $50, even $100. Every little bit will help us expose the fraud. Polls show if the voter knows that this proposition will bring illegal workers back to Arizona it will be defeated.

We've made huge progress, but we still need one final push.

Can you please help? You can either contribute to Team America and put "No on 202" in the comment box, or contribute directly to our friends in Arizona using this link.

Only with your help can we win this battle. Thanks for all your help.

Bay Buchanan

received by e-mail from

Bay Buchanan
    bay@teamamericapac.org
    http://www.teamamericapac.org/
    Tue, 28 Oct 2008 7:21 pm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Would it be possible for ALIPAC as a group to make a contribution? Or is that against the law?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bay Buchanan also previously sent out an email asking for contributions for Team America to run radio ads "in support of Lou Barletta's Senate campaign." Not given in the email was the information that Mr. Barletta's campaign had neither heard nor approved the ads before they were run. When they was discovered that TA's ads featured mariachi music playing in the background, the Barletta campaign had to spend precious radio time disassociating their campaign from these Team America's radio ads.

I replied that I would no longer contribute toward third party advertisements, which the political campaign evidently may not have seen or heard before they are run.