Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MATT.org Email on Dream ACT

Matt.org Let's Prosper Together. The voice of reason influencing policy to improve US / Mexico relations.

DREAM ACT- A GREAT START TOWARDS IMMIGRATION REFORM

Washington, DC- Mexicans and Americans Thinking Together, a bi-national, non-profit organization dedicated to education, immigrant integration, and economic development in both Mexico and the United States, urges Senate members to support the DREAM Act.

Let's make this DREAM a reality. The DREAM Act is on the forefront... NOW is the time for action. Take action TODAY by calling Congress and voicing the following talking points.

It's this simple!

Dial: 202-224-3121 or toll free 1-888-254-5087(U.S. Capitol Switchboard) and ask for your Senator and/or Representative's office.

Talking points:

1. I am calling to declare my support for DREAM Act.
    2. This piece of legislation would permit undocumented students go to college or join the armed services in order to earn their citizenship.
    3. Our broken immigration system hurts our families, our communities, and our country.
    4. I support passage of the DREAM Act as a step towards Comprehensive Immigration Reform!
    5. I urge Senator (ADD NAME) to pass the DREAM Act.

The DREAM Act will enable young immigrant students to obtain conditional legal status if they arrived in the United States before they were 16 years old, have been in the states for at least five years, have graduated from high school in the United States and completed two years of college or military service.

The DREAM Act will provide eligible young people who were brought to the U.S. as children the opportunity to resolve their immigration status and work towards earning their citizenship. Those eligible will have to pass background checks and be of good moral character, graduate from high school, and go on to complete additional requirements related to attending college or completing military service.

"This is a welcome opportunity to begin the process of fixing our broken immigration system. Helping these students contribute as citizens to this nation's economy and development is a huge step in the right direction," stated MATT Executive Director Aracely Garcia Granados.

Let's finish the job.

4. I support passage of the DREAM Act as a step towards Comprehensive Immigration Reform!
    Bingo. Thats the plan alright. This is just the first of several incremental steps to total amnesty of all illegal aliens, current ANd future ones. The Dream Act + chain migration + all the anchor babies = the U.S. will be theirs -- finally!! The Dream realized.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html