Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maxwell's Immigration Documentary Available Online for FREE!

"THE PROMISE OF HOME" VIDEO SERIES on the IMMIGRATION CRISIS:

If you want to understand and equip yourself with FACTS about ILLEGAL immigration then these videos are truly a MUST SEE collection.

My good friend, former INS agent Mike Cutler, told me about this documentary months ago and I’ve been waiting anxiously for it to be released.

These are truly MUST SEE videos for ALL Americans!

— One Old Veteran

VIDEO: THE PROMISE OF HOME, presented ON-LINE AS ELEVEN MINI-FILMS on the IMMIGRATION CRISIS

“In the past, schools taught about Americanization. Today they teach multiculturalism. And, in the past, we had Americanization overall, today we really have what you would call anti-Americanization, the promotion of multiculturalism in schools, the promotion of of bilingual education instead of learning English, students are kept in a foreign language ghetto. The promotion and acceptance of dual allegiance and dual citizenship, that oath of allegiance where immigrants renounced all allegiance to a foreign state, well that’s ignored.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

This is a must-see video series! Patriots put this together!

This is a fantastic video series! If the people/person that is responcible for this production allows us to make copies of this video, I think we should make at least 20 copies of the program and give them away to at least 20 people and ask them to pass it on, as well.

I don't think our politicians would watch the video's if we sent it to them, as most seem to be motivated by money and power not ethics or the negative impact of illegals on the American people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    forwarded to everyone I know

Chuck Baldwin offered these films in his newsletter also. I hope everyone gets the time to watch them...they are excellent!