Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Michelle Malkin - Absolut Reconquista (You need to see)

(Leading story still at her site this morning)
    http://michellemalkin.com

Absolut Reconquista Update: Coming to a billboard near you?
    By Michelle Malkin • April 2, 2008 09:55 PM

Scroll down for updates…

The beverage of open-borders used to be Miller Light. Now, it is Absolut Vodka. The vodka maker’s latest ad redraws the map of North America to please Mexican consumers. (Hat tip - Snapped Shot and Jim Hoft).

Reconquista? What reconquista? Oh, yeah. That reconquista:

1absolut.jpg

I hear McCain campaign advisor Juan Hernandez and Hillary campaign advisor Dolores Huerta both approve.

Bottoms up!

The “In An Absolut Worldâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolute disgrace.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email disapproving sent.

Everyone in America needs to see this. I just caught our e-mail alert that was scheduled to go out in a few minutes.

I added a BREAKING NEWS segment at the top with a link into this post.

W

So This is what Absolut Spirits Company is willing to do to make a buck. Pander to the mexican pro-illegal invader, reconquistas at the expense of the United States of America. I think the American Public will have a say in the matter before Absolut annexes ANY part of the US to mexico!

Another corporation who is willing to sell out the United States in order to make a buck!

They'll do anything to make a buck! What a bunch of bottom dwellers!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Email sent:

"Saw this today and you can bet your bottom dollar this American will never buy another bottle of your vodka. I am sending this article to everyone I know to included all my friends serving in Iraq.
    CXXXX WXXXXXX
    XXX XXXXX, NC
    An American Vet.

Post subject: From Michelle Malkin - Absolut Reconquista (You need to see)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-110444.html"
    **Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "man, what a rid

Disgusting.

Abslut's ad is absolutely disgusting. I am sending this to every Patriotic American I know. I'm sick of this bull crap about Mexico taking back the western US! We didn't steal it, we bought it from Mexico, fair and square. It is time these Mexican assholes got the fight they are looking for! I say if they won't go back peacefully, send 'em back in body bags! Bring it on, Pedro!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I just sent a firm, but polite e-mail letting them know that they have just outraged Americans, and they lied as well because the American southwest belongs to the United States of America, period! Everyone knows this!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast