Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I also sent letters of protest to Homeland Security (implied thread on our sovereignty) and with the ATF and FTC
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ok, so Absolut is now on our 'do not use' list.... sad we were good customers.

i am so incredulous, i am looking at that and want to scream my head off, what on earth is happening here?

I think while we have our representatives on the phone about the visas, we also lodge a complaint about this.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh the irony! Just what Mexicans need more of...alcohol! Like giving crack to a baby!

Huerta & Hernandez are so dumb, if I were Mexican I would be insulted.

As an American, I am in Absolut disgust and will no longer purchase their products.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

working4change
    They are betting on the consumer to turn a blind eye and do the politically correct thing --ignore. LOL I don't think so!!!!!!

I have written my email and I have forwarded this to everyone on my list.

Another company to add to the boycott list

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think while we have our representatives on the phone about the visas, we also lodge a complaint about this.
    Cayla99 you're back. So glad to see you.

I'm sending this to my whole email list.

Oh ya and emailing Absolut since my son is a sous chef.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see Absolut is gearing up for Cinco De Mayo. Like Mexicans need another excuse to sit around drinking all day. I just poured out the bottle in my cabinet. Guess it's time to switch brands! This ad is shameful!!!!

That Ad

They got a mouthful of my absolute outrage.

This is IMO is one of the most Tasteless Un-American things i have ever seen. Looks like Absolute is asking for MAJOR trouble. Well congrads a**holes, cause you just got your wish......
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast