Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Minuteman Caravan

Dear Patriotic American,

Thank you for contacting the Minuteman Project and asking what you can do for your country. Our Phone lines are swamped, our mail boxes are full and we have stretched our resources to the limit. Most of you have asked, ?what are we going to do, when will we do it and where will it happen??. We will take to the streets in protest, we will march on Washington and we will make our voices heard. The uprising of the pro Illegal immigration marches were planed by Spanish languages radio networks for months, we have only a few weeks to respond.

We are organizing a rolling protest called ?The Minuteman Caravan?. This will be a town to town, state to state convoy to the Capital. Some will only be able to ride with us for a few miles while others will take the road from Los Angelis to D.C. the entire way. We will stop at the Capital lawn, clogging the streets and forcing the lawmakers to hear our voice!

This is our last, best hope to save our jobs and our culture. In order to accomplish this monumental task, we need everyone to stand up and chip in. What can you do to help?

Organize a chapter: Gather others from your area together and start a chapter. The opposition uses myspace.com to gather support, so can you. When you have your team together, contact me at and I will send you more information.

Donate to the cause: The board of Directors are not only working without pay, we have also committed our personal coffers to the cause. We need to raise a large sum of money immediately to accomplish our goals and keep up the fight. We need money, equipment, RV?s, stop locations and fundraisers now!

Volunteer your time: You can help raise money by organizing local fundraisers, take a watch on the border, donate food and equipment to the border watch, or volunteer your special skills. This will be a historic event you will be proud to have been a part of.

This is the time, we may never have another. Together we can close the border and end the debate.

Thank you,

Edwin R Williams

S. P. Director, The Minuteman Project

good to know they are up to something, but when will it be?

Thats what I want to know too. I'll go see if I can find anything on their website.

Organize?

In the posting above it was said to organize a chapter ^^

My question is:

I am sure there are already Organizied chapters in my area (Washington DC) and how could I contact them as to give my support?

Strength in Numbers

jlo
    Please post this on the general discussion board. It was a fluke that I found this