Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New NumbersUSA Fax's

Rep. Connie Mack
    317 Cannon HOB, US House of Representatives
    Washington, DC 20515

Dear Representative Mack:

December's unemployment figures are deeply troubling. All must be done to promote job growth!

The United States admits 138,000 foreign workers each month. The vast majority of these foreign workers do not possess extraordinary talents or skills. Americans would gladly work the jobs filled by foreign workers if given the opportunity. I urge you to work with your Congressional colleagues to temporarily suspend non-essential immigration so that America's 11 million unemployed might have a chance at finding a job.

The 110th Congress did nothing to solve America's unemployed woes. I urge you to not to let this happen to the 111th Congress as well.

Unable to comprehend your actions,

XXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. While 11 million Americans sit unemployed, 7 million illegal alien workers have jobs to which they are not entitled. I find it appalling that Congress has allowed this injustice to occur. If our nation's immigration laws were enforced, then America would have millions fewer unemployed workers. I urge you to work with your fellow Congressmen in order to mandate the use of E-Verify so that every American worker has a fair chance at finding unemployment.

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sen. Bill Nelson
    SH-716, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Nelson:

The 110th Congress failed to help America's unemployed and I expect the new Congress to do a better job.

President-elect Obama promised to protect American jobs and I urge you to do all you can help him accomplish this goal by supporting policies that crack down on illegal employers who profit by exploiting an illegal workforce. With 6 million illegal workers currently holding non-farm jobs, Congress should reauthorize and expand E-Verify under the SAVE Act to help employers put Americans and legal immigrants into these jobs.

NumbersUSA has sent a request to President-elect Obama requesting him curb chain migration, the visa lottery, and the importation of foreign workers. It goes without saying that I completely approve of NumbersUSA's letter and their suggestions. These suggestions are not cure-all solution, but would certainly create millions of jobs for unemployed Americans.

I urge you to do call you can to assist President-elect Obama in creating and protecting American jobs. Millions of Americans are counting on you.

XXXXXXXX

P.S. I think it's time we find out who you really support... The Citizens of the USA of Special Interest Groups. We will watch your voting record and see

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep. Connie Mack
    317 Cannon HOB, US House of Representatives
    Washington, DC 20515

Dear Representative Mack:

There are far better ways to create 2.5 million jobs than spending more than $500 billion.

President-elect Obama's plan would create 2.5 million jobs over the next 2 years by spending between $500 and $700 billion. However, the United States will admit 2.5 million immigrants over the same time period. Wouldn't it be far better (and far less expensive) to halt this influx of potential workers than to spend so much money when the jobs that are created might be filled by new immigrants?

I urge you to consider supporting legislation that would end chain migration and the visa lottery. It also might be a good idea to temporarily suspend immigration as a whole. Taking these actions would save 2.5 million American jobs. This seems like a far better course of action.

XXXXXXXX

P.S. I THINK IT'S LONG PAST TIME TO STOP GIVING SUPPORT TO SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND START SUPPORTING THOSE THAT VOTED YOU INTO OFFICE

President Barack Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Obama:

Please do all you can to help American jobs and America's jobless.

NumbersUSA recently sent you a letter urging you to temporarily curb certain kinds of immigration which seriously harm American workers. For instance, unemployed American workers would benefit if chain migration and the visa lottery program were phased out. NumbersUSA also asked for the reauthorization and expansion of the E-Verify workplace verification program to free up jobs for the jobless.

Chain migration is the primary mechanism that has caused legal immigration in this country to quadruple from traditional levels of approximately 250,000 per year to one million a year since 1990. Chain migration is the result of a system that prioritizes non-nuclear family members and eventually leads to the immigration of cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, nieces, and nephews of the original immigrant. Since virtually all immigrants need to work to support themselves and their families, chain migration creates a nearly endless stream of job seekers that puts downward pressure on wages and directly hurts the economic well being of the working poor.

The irrational visa lottery program has the same effect. Rather than award visas based on job skills, education, refugee status, or family connections, the visa lottery awards 50,000 visas through a random drawing. According to testimony from the State Department�s Inspector General during the 109th Congress, the visa lottery �contains significant risks to national security from hostile intelligence officers, criminals, and terrorists attempting to use the program for entry into the United States as permanent residents.� The lottery also fails its goal of diversifying the immigrant flow, since more than half of all lottery visas are issued to Europeans.

When jobs are as scarce as they are today, it is even more critical that U.S. jobs are available only to citizens and other legal workers. E-Verify accomplishes this. The SAVE Act, introduced by Democrats in the 110th Congress, would require all employers to use E-Verify to check the immigration status of their employees, ensuring that workers who have played by the rules won�t be pushed out of jobs by employers who exploit illegal workers.

I urge you to work with Congress to create jobs for America's underemployed and unemployed. Even temporarily curbing these programs and passing the SAVE Act would go a long way towards employing millions of Americans.

XXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. chain migration creates a nearly endless stream of job seekers that puts downward pressure on wages and directly hurts the economic well being of the working poor.

President George Bush
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Bush:

As the year ends, please consider pardoning or commuting the sentences of Border Patrol agents Compean and Ramos - two American heroes.

These agents did not receive a fair trial. Jurors have claimed that they were coerced and the case was prosecuted in a way that demands an impartial investigation.

A known illegal-alien drug smuggler (who was caught driving a van with 800 pounds of marijuana in it, mind you) was given immunity by the U.S. government in exchange for his testimony. Now he is suing our government for $5 million dollars. This is certainly a travesty of justice.

Mr. President, I am counting the days to a presidential pardon or commutation for these agents. Every day that goes by is another black stain on your administration.

Please pardon or commute the sentences of agents Ramos and Compean today.

xxxxxxxx

P.S. You need to fix yourself... these men were doing the job that you failed to do. You are punishing good men for your failures. It's time for you to go. You are a discrace to the Republican name... FIX this before you leave office