Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Numbers USA

I just received an email from Numbers USA. I'm not sure what this is about, but here is the email I received:

Dear Faxer:

Stop the 5-year Amnesty!

House Democrats are having behind-the-scenes discussions about creating a special visa for illegal aliens they believe will enjoy considerable Republican support. Under the plan, an illegal alien who can prove they have a job, pay a fine, and pass a criminal background check will receive the gift of legal status for 5 years. The plan would attract pro-business Republicans and those who backed the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill by also increasing the number of visas issued for technical, temporary and agricultural workers.

Their plan appears to be to create a bi-partisan alternative to the bi-partisan SAVE Act, which focuses on reducing illegal immigration instead of rewarding it.

*The email then directed me to the NUMBERS USA site and there is a fax to send.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I also received the note from Numbers USA and I just sent my fax. Unbelievable! They think because we are very upset with the primaries we have forgotten how sneaky they are.

Please send your fax as soon as possible! We need to defeat this bill now. Thanks!

YA AND THEN AFTER FIVE YEARS THEY WILL EXTEND IT TO TEN......THAT IS IF THEY CANT PUSH THROUGH AMNESTY BEFORE THEN. A FIVE YEAR LEGAL STATUS IS AMNESTY WAITING TO HAPPEN. ITS A FOOT IN THE DOOR. AND THEN THEY WILL FIGHT FOR THE WHOLE AMNESTY. OH THE POOR CHILDREN YADA YADA YADA.

SO NOT ONLY WILL ILLEGALS BE REWARDED WITH AMNESTY, BUT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE ANCHORS.

THIS IS THE SAME THING THEY DID IN UTAH. THEY "REPEALED" IN STATE TUITION FOR ILLEGALS. BUT THEY AMENDED IT TO DELAY THE START DATE TILL 2010. SO IN EFFECT IT IS A PRECRUSOR TO ANOTHER DREAM ACT. THE CURRENT STUDENTS WHO ENROLL BY 2010 WOULD GET THE IN STATE TUITION. AND AFTER THAT THEY WOULD TRY TO EXTEND IT. OH THE POOR CHILDREN YADA YADA YADA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)