Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA:AMNESTY THREAT- Actions Today

Date: 19MAY08 1 p.m.

Amnesty Actions TODAY

Friends,

The country is in great danger this week of a major amnesty for illegal aliens. The threat level is extremely high. We are on red alert. Defeating this amnesty will not be easy. The odds are against us. But we have overcome odds like this before and won. We can do it again with your help. Your country needs you.

I am not just cheerleading when I tell you that we can beat this amnesty ONLY if all of you send the faxes and make the phone calls we've posted on your Action Buffet corkboard . Please go there immediately.

And ONLY if you enlist as many of your friends, relatives, neighbors and colleagues as possible by forwarding this Alert to them.

Especially important is that you pick up the phone and make the calls to your two Senators that we've requested.
    Phone Number

202-224-3121

DETAILS ON THE AMNESTY

The Senate Appropriations Committee voted 17-12 to attach an amnesty to the Iraq supplemental spending bill. The amendment that passed provides a 5-year visa for up to 1.35 million illegal agricultural workers—but the cap of 1.35 million does not include spouses and children, who would bring the total amnesty to a total of about 3 million.

in this email:
    1. Fax and Phone TODAY to stop amnesty
    2. Amnesty Details
    3. What Happened? What is Next?
    4. Your faxing and phoning is getting noticed
    5. Taking Message to the Airways
    6. Thank you!
    actions in brief:
    Refer all friends to the NumbersUSA.com website.

Check for your latest free faxes to send to Congress & the Administration at:
    NumbersUSA.com/actionbuffet
    donate now:
    This faxing system is 100% financed by the voluntary generosity of the 225,000-
    plus Americans who use it.

Please click here to make any sized donation to keep this grassroots phenomenon strong and effective.
    how to reply:

Please do not click 'Reply' button to respond to this message.

To comment about this Alert or to request tech help, click here and fill out our Help Form.

Our staff mans the Help Desk 18 hours a day.
    Rosemary Jenks (Vice President, Government Relations) spent the weekend analyzing the Feinstein AgJOBS amendment. She has outlined the most egregious aspects of the amnesty here. You won’t want to talk about the AgJOBS amnesty without reading this first. In fact, I recommend printing a copy and reading from it as you phone your Senators or talk radio stations. Find it online here http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/AgJOBS_Amnesty_2008.pdf.

In short, the AgJOBS amendment would require the Department of Homeland Security to grant “emergency agricultural worker statusâ€

Call your Senators and tell them that we already have twenty five million "agricultural workers" and don't need any more!

This is fun. I call the liberal Senators, whose aide's probably think I am going to be against the Iraq funding. Then I tell 'em, we already have enough "agricultural workers"
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)