Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

NumbersUSA Florida calls to our Goofy Senator's AG amnesty

Call your Senators and Demand that the Amnesty is Stopped!

Calling is easy. Simply state your name and tell the staffer that:

You find it appalling that an amnesty was attached to the Iraq supplemental funding bill and that you demand that it is stopped. Use the talking points found below to help you in your conversation.

DC Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    Washington, DC
    202-224-5274

West Palm Beach Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    West Palm Beach, FL
    561-514-0189

DC Office of Senator Mel Martinez
    Washington, DC
    202-224-3041

Coral Gables Office of Sen. Mel Martinez
    Coral Gables, FL
    305-444-8332

Talking point: There is absolutely no need for any sort of amnesty, and particularly not one for agricultural workers. Farmers, orchardists, and other agribusiness-owners can take advantage of the H-2A program to attain seasonal help. The Senate Appropriations Committee's vote only helps the renegade businessmen who would rather hire illegal workers at the expense of Americans just to make a quick profit. This vote in favor of amnesty is a vote against our brave men and women fighting in Iraq. Did you also know that this amnesty bill also contains provisions to allow even more H-2B workers? We have more than enough foreign workers already, especially when one considers the number of unemployed America workers!

Talking point: The Senate Appropriations Committee's vote on the agricultural workers amnesty only helps illegal aliens and renegade business owners who would rather hire and take advantage of illegal workers. These employers do not hire illegal aliens out of empathy, but out of avarice. By voting for this amnesty these 17 Senators have only helped sleazy business owners and illegal workers who do not have a right to be in this country, and have harmed America's unemployed and underemployed. This amnesty bill also contains provisions to provide more H-2B workers. This truly is scandalous. There are more than enough unemployed American workers to fill the jobs of all H-2B workers.

http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID=10126
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SENATE APPROPRIATIONS COMMITTEE PASSES AG AMNESTY

Calling is easy. Simply state your name and tell the staffer that:

You find it appalling that an amnesty was attached to the Iraq supplemental funding bill and that you demand that it is stopped. Use the talking points found below to help you in your conversation.

DC Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    Washington, DC
    202-224-5274

West Palm Beach Office of Senator Bill Nelson
    West Palm Beach, FL
    561-514-0189

DC Office of Senator Mel Martinez
    Washington, DC
    202-224-3041

Coral Gables Office of Sen. Mel Martinez
    Coral Gables, FL
    305-444-8332

Talking point: There is absolutely no need for any sort of amnesty, and particularly not one for agricultural workers. Farmers, orchardists, and other agribusiness-owners can take advantage of the H-2A program to attain seasonal help. This amnesty only benefits agribusiness owners who would rather hire and take advantage of illegal workers instead of hiring unemployed Americans, just to make a little bit more money. You must fight to strip the language from the Iraq supplemental funding bill or work to have this bill voted down -- our fighting men and women deserve better!

Talking point: I am absolutely appalled that the Senate Appropriations Committee would rather grant amnesty to over one million illegal agricultural workers, plus their families, than concentrate on protecting our brave men and women fighting in Iraq. This language needs to be stripped from the Iraq supplemental bill or the bill needs to be voted down so our brave servicemen can get the bill they deserve!

http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID=10121

LET's GO FLORIDA...... TIME TO CHEW ON SOME BACKSIDE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh , i've done it Airborne . Trust me . strange thing is i've yet to receive the "Form" letter back . Which Nelson is very quick on . Maybe this took him by surprise , lord knows his wheels turn backwards !
    Don't ever think i'll turn up a good chance to burn these 2 jerks we got as Senators
    Good deal posting up the information for more "Homie's" to call and write
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    oh , i've done it Airborne . Trust me . strange thing is i've yet to receive the "Form" letter back . Which Nelson is very quick on . Maybe this cause him by surprise , lord knows his wheels turn backwards !
    Don't ever think i'll turn up a good chance to burn these 2 jerks we got as Senators
    Good deal posting up the information for more "Homie's" to call and write
    Senator Nelson has been a little busy this week.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Both Nelson and Martinez have got to go

Good photo of Nelson .. what a space cadet indeed

Nelson to Kirk . I've found strange Brown skin people in this state called FL . What do i do ? Kirk to Nelson , Keep them ! 10-4 out
    Scottie turn off the transporter , Now
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*