Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA Needs Our Help

Last Thursday, Sen. Diane Feinstein (D-CA) managed to get a gigantic Illegal Alien Amnesty attached to the Iraq War funding bill.

Because this amnesty is attached to a so-called "must-pass" funding bill, it will now prove very difficult to defeat.

Our danger is SEVERE! Let me remind you of the stakes in this fight.

If it passes, this bill will GIVE AN AMNESTY to about 3 MILLION Illegal Aliens agricultural workers and their families for five years (at least!).

In the midst of all my requests to you to fax and phone, my business staff reminds me that this is the mid-month point when I need to raise another month's financial support for our operations.

Several times last year we seemed on the verge of defeat in just this kind of circumstance. But each time, we alerted our NumbersUSA members, and you sent hundreds of thousands of faxes, made thousands of phone calls, and provided the financial support we needed in the crunch.

Time after time last year, we turned defeats into victories. But can we do it again?

Especially in this time of political crisis, we need thousands of you to press the button below as soon as you receive this email.

Press Here To Donate

NumbersUSA employs the four finest immigration lobbyists in America fighting day and night . . . gathering intelligence, mustering arguments, devising strategies. I've frequently reported the scary fact that our opponents outnumber us more than 100 lobbyists to 1. That's why we need your help.

Our biggest asset is you, one of our army of that has now grown to over 600,000 activist members. YOU and your colleagues send 150,000 faxes A WEEK to Congress using the unique NumbersUSA faxing system.

Did you know our NumbersUSA membership has doubled in just one year? We've had to add technology, staff, lobbyists, and HUGE other expenses to make our fight more and more effective.

And did you know that NumbersUSA is uniquely dependent on first-time donors to make our monthly budget? It's true, so please consider making a donation now.

I had hoped the threat of new amnesties was over until after the election. Well, Diane Feinstein pulled her fast one, and the battle we didn't want is now upon is. We must respond. Our expenses are going up—WAY, WAY UP, as we pull out every stop to beat the Amnesty.

The struggle is now, and we need your help right now.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

ALIPAC Needs Your Help Today
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116035.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did do that last week.