Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In OC tomorrow,meet Sheriff Joe @ the Nixon Library

Nixon Library - Liberatore Lecture Series - North Orange County ... - 2:28pm4 posts - 4 authors
    Tuesday, February 8, 2011. 6:00 PM. Selected By: Desare' · Richard Nixon Presidential ... “Phil Liberatore brings us Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, ...
    www.meetup.com/NOCConservatives/events/16394609/

I'll be there,how about ''you'' (-:

I also just heard that the good Sheriff is going to be giving away autographed pink underwear to VIP attendees,just like the ones he gives to his tent city inmates.So,for 150 bucks,you get your picture taken with the Sheriff,autographed pink underwear,wine and hors d'oeuvres,a picture with talk show host Larry Elder,and an autographed copy of his latest book,''What does race have to do with it''!
    Sounds like a heck of a deal to me!

He came to the Chicago area awhile back. I highly recommend going to see him. Sheriff Joe is funny and entertaining while still speaking about a very serious topic.

The two hours flew by.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.ocregister.com/news/arpaio-2 ... eriff.html

Article and Photo of the good Sheriff and the autographed pink underwear he will be giving away.