Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Please help me publicize our issues

This will be the last time I post this as voting ends Thursday. Thanks ALI-PAC! And thanks to the three people that confirmed voting as replies last time.

I have volunteered with the minutemen on the Arizona and California borders and sent two bunches of faxes during this recent Senatorial debate.

My other political activity has been writing a book entitled, "Culturism". It advocates protecting and valuing our culture. Tenets of culturism are listed below. You can help me get on television to publicize our issues by going to www.bookmillionaire.com and voting for me.

Our superpower democracy is a result of our culture. If Mexico had kept the Southwest United States, there is no reason to suspect it would be any more first-world than the rest of Mexico. Why would who owned the land determine the outcome? Our cultures are very different.

There are no universal rights. We have our rights because we have built a country that can afford them with a culture that respects them. Such rights do not exist in Islamic countries due to belief. Even though they can afford rights, China will not let you be a citizen due to race. And poor countries, like Mexico, have no rights to social services and literacy because they cannot afford them. There are only rights that a culture can afford and believes in. Rights do not fall out of the sky, they are cultural.

Being an American is not just a legal thing. Being an American citizen means caring for the future of America. If you wave another country's flag, flaunt our laws and do not always ask first and foremost, "What is good for America?" your sympathies are not with us. No matter what your legal status is you are not an American. Congress needs to understand that giving people the "right" to be here will not make them Americans.

I love diversity and travel. But diversity is weakened if America also becomes Mexico. Their livestyle is great. It should not disappear and neither should ours. But if we do not stop treating all people as Americans with universal rights and realize that cultures create different realities, we are doomed. China and Islamic countries and Mexico are smart enough to advocate for their countries, to discriminate in favor of people that agree with them as to extend their special cultures. We need to become culturally savvy and recognize that not everyone is an American. Our culture is special and in need of protection.

Such are the principles of "Culturism" If you agree with them, please go to www.bookmillionaire.com and vote for me so I can publicize our issues. I will feature the book culturism because such issues are getting so pressing. Together we can try to help America regain its traditional sense of itself.

Thanks, John Press
    www.pressjohn.com
    pressjohn@hotmail.com

The voting is over!!!

The voting is over. Thanks for all of you that voted. If I get on the show I will do all I can to represent our issues. Keep fighting on!!!

John Press
    pressjohn@hotmail.com