Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

rally in houston

To all patriots!

This is Leslie. I am with U.S. Border Watch. We are organizing a rally outside of the Mexican Consulate, Sat, 4-22-06, at 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.

Purpose: Show the American people, and our elected officials, that we want to focus the immigration reform legislation now being discussed in the Senate on BORDER SECURITY.

"Border security is national security."

We are being invaded (at the tune of 10,000 a day) from the southern border by ILLEGAL ALIENS! In this time of war, we cannot afford to have such a security lapse. Not only that, but with the "Sanctuary City" policies of such cities as Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio, our law enforcement cannot question someone about immigration status. It has been revealed in the trial of Moussaoui last week, that he and another highjacker were stopped for some sort of violation (traffic?) and of course, not detained. We all know the outcome of that.....

Are we going to sit back and let this nonsense continue? Like it or not, the Senate is watching us, and we need to make a statement. We also need to make the American people aware of the huge problems that we have, due to our lack of resolve, as American citizens, to deal effectively with this problem, IMMEDIATELY. We are being treated as less than citizens, while ILLEGAL ALIENS are taking over our country. If they succeed in blocking legislation that will secure our borders, then we have lost. Let us not allow the Senate to get away with it. The American people have made it abundantly clear that we want our borders secured. Let us make a public statement, on San Jacinto Day, recognizing the sacrifice of our forefathers who fought to gain our autonomy from Mexico!

We are Texans!!!! Are we going to just lay down and get run over???

This is not about race, or amnesty, or guest worker, or any of the other non - issues that are being discussed. This is about the sovereignty of our country, and our Constitution. Our forefathers shed their blood, put their fortunes on the line for us to have freedom. We owe it to their memory, as well as our legacy, to carry on. Where would we be today if they had not made those sacrifices for us?

What would Teddy Roosevelt say about this slap to our faces?

What would Sam Houston, David Crockett, James Bowie, Wm. Barrett Travis, and the other Texas heroes say?

Please consider joining me, and members of Texans for Immigration Reform, and other Patriots at this important rally. Bring your flags, and signs that focus on either Texas, or Border Security. I am busy, we are all busy. I am a mom, with a couple young kids that need me to take them places and be there for them. They believe that the time Mom spends on this issue is an investment in their freedom, and they support it, even though I would rather be with them. How can I do any less?

Mexican Consulate

AOL Yellow Pages - Interactive Map: Mexico-Consulate General

Mexico-Consulate General
    4507 San Jacinto St, Houston, TX
    713-271-6800

We will have law enforcement protection. Parking is available on the street, or underneath the SW Freeway, which sits catty corner to the Consulate building. It is very visible from the street. (Just look for the Mexican flag!) It is a several story building.

Do me a favor, and let me know if you can make it. The police would like an approximation, so they can plan accordingly.

God Help us!

Leslie

I'll be there! I'm also forming the 2nd Great Texas Independence Revolution in order to stop this illegal invasion. Mexican Consulate......there's a great place to start!!!
    SD Wheeler - Leader of the 2nd Great Texas Independence Revolution

Personally, I think you should all cool your heels and see what happens next. The Illegals and their supporters have already shot themselves in the foot marching around with Mexican flags, flashing gang signs and throwing stuff at the cops.

Do you really want to draw adverse attention to yourselves? Make those poor little illegals who just came here to steal our jobs look like victims?

Did you notice they quit quite abruptly? Do you think there might be reason why?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hey conner and txrevolution add our myspace group www.myspace.com/securetexas

good luck in houston

And, of course, we all realize that whichever group is freshest in the minds of the senators for doing "bad" things when they go back to the drawing board on Monday April 24 is going to be the group that gets the dirtiest end of the stick, right?

I honestly appreciate the enthusiasm that has finally inspired the American people in this land to finally take a stand. But if any violent incident occurs over this week end, we, the American people, are screwed. So far the illegals and their supporters have shown their asses in ways they don't even understand. Let's not join them on the way down the tubes.

What difference would one week make at this point. One week that could bring and end to the battle many of us have fought daily for over a year now and avidly prior to that. I personally started my daily letters to somewhere the day the president of the United States called the Minutemen "vigilantes" but I'd already written plenty, starting in the 1980's, pertaining to this very subject. Now that we have the attention of the people who should have been on board all this time to prevent what has happened, I just think it is futile to blow it all before the Senate shows their hand.

My opinion after assessing the current situation is to wait just one week. If action is appropriate -- if the Senate has done nothing or, worse, if they have gone against the American people in the ulitimate betrayal, then full steam ahead. I know I'm pretty much alone in that opinion and I'm surprised I even have it, but I'm sure glad I still have the right to voice it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)