Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    ITS STILL CLIMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit]

IT PASSED 6 MILLION!

There is still 8 hours left in the fundraising!

This is a record!

I am sure MSM will spin in badly or report on Shillarys pant size or Ghoulianis feeligns about spounge cake.

RON PAUL!!!
    They got some air time on CNN today. I posted the video over here.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-89531.html

So far this quarter over 6.1 million. 3.4 million just today.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Though many have tried to dismiss him as a viable candidate, this is truly a testimony to his popularity and to his viability.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just donated to Dr. Paul's campaign.They must have a log jam of donations as I waited 10 mins. for my confirmation and finally left....they can email it to me

GO

RON PAUL

GO !!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

It's over 6.6 million now.
    If you go there and refresh the total change within a minute is amazing!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

$7,152,353.67..... and CLIMBING !!!!!!!!!!

[size=24]GGGGGOOOOOOO RRRRRROOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!![/size]

So far we have been wrong ,very wrong about our choices for last two elections . As much as I detested the Honoi kerrys ,I learned to feel the same for my choice of Bush .

We are desperate now and desprate people can make bad decisions .

Ron Paul is too much for islam and I think if truth were known they are some of his biggest supporters.

Finally!!! A non-Globalist waking up the public that we need another REVOLUTION.

Go Dr. Paul!!! Maybe his proposed ammendments to the Constitution to end birthright citizenship will finally get some traction!!!!

No way a Baptist is going to go out of his way to show favoritism to Islam. that is CRAZY talk.

Ron Paul Raises More Than $4.2 Million

By JIM KUHNHENN – 8 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, aided by an extraordinary outpouring of Internet support Monday, hauled in more than $4.2 million in nearly 24 hours.

Paul, the Texas congressman with a libertarian tilt and an out-of-Iraq pitch, entered heady fundraising territory with a surge of Web-based giving tied to the commemoration of Guy Fawkes Day.

Fawkes was a British mercenary who failed in his attempt to kill King James I on Nov. 5, 1605. He also was the model for the protagonist in the movie "V for Vendetta." Paul backers motivated donors on the Internet with mashed-up clips of the film on the online video site YouTube as well as the Guy Fawkes Day refrain: "Remember, remember the 5th of November."

Paul's total deposed Mitt Romney as the single-day fundraising record holder in the Republican presidential field. When it comes to sums amassed in one day, Paul now ranks only behind Democrats Hillary Rodham Clinton, who raised nearly $6.2 million on June 30, and Barack Obama.

Paul spokesman Jesse Benton said the effort began independently about two months ago at the hands of Paul's backers. He said Paul picked up on the movement, mentioning in it speeches and interviews.

"It's been kind of building up virally," Benton said.

The $4.2 million represented online contributions from more than 37,000 donors, fundraising director Jonathan Bydlak said Monday night.

Paul has been lagging in the polls behind Republican front-runners. But he captured national attention at the end of September when he reported raising $5.2 million in three months, putting him fourth among Republican presidential candidates in fundraising for the quarter.

Paul as of Monday had raised more than $7 million since Oct. 1, more than half his goal of $12 million by the end of the year, according to his Web site.

Paul advocates limited government and low taxes like other Republicans, but he stands alone as the only GOP presidential candidate opposed to the Iraq war. He also has opposed Bush administration security measures that he says encroach on civil liberties.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-reply-89530.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    Finally!!! A non-Globalist waking up the public that we need another REVOLUTION.

Go Dr. Paul!!! Maybe his proposed ammendments to the Constitution to end birthright citizenship will finally get some traction!!!!

No way a Baptist is going to go out of his way to show favoritism to Islam. that is CRAZY talk.

I first read about Paul in the Joseth Farah WhisleBlower Magazine . I too thought he was a patriotic American from some of his articles in that and other news sources .

Calling me crazy will not change the facts .

Islam's purpose is and always has been to submit the whole world to islam . They go peacefully into nations, build their armies and then conquor by peace or war .

Look at the nations who have invited them .

I haven't made up my mind wo if any I will vote for , but it will not be for the advancement of islam .

Proof Paul has much muslim backing and support is there if you look .

www.muslimsvoteronpaul.com/

Well Dr. Paul doesn't believe in giving nations billions of dollars (money we don't have) to ANY foreign nations, including ISRAEL...that gets the arabs interested. My best friend is a Palestinian so I have a whole other viewpoint that Americans don't get spoon fed by the media (who can trust them for "truth" anyhow???)

I have jewish and Islamic friends....people need to get over the FEAR that the DEMAGOGUES want to use...that's the easiest way for governments to get the citizens to do about anything...and we're proving it today.

I'm not afraid. I'm more afraid of our own American idiots (the real problem).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast