Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by fj45lvr
    Finally!!! A non-Globalist waking up the public that we need another REVOLUTION.

Go Dr. Paul!!! Maybe his proposed ammendments to the Constitution to end birthright citizenship will finally get some traction!!!!

No way a Baptist is going to go out of his way to show favoritism to Islam. that is CRAZY talk.

I first read about Paul in the Joseth Farah WhisleBlower Magazine . I too thought he was a patriotic American from some of his articles in that and other news sources .

Calling me crazy will not change the facts .

Islam's purpose is and always has been to submit the whole world to islam . They go peacefully into nations, build their armies and then conquor by peace or war .

Look at the nations who have invited them .

I haven't made up my mind wo if any I will vote for , but it will not be for the advancement of islam .

Proof Paul has much muslim backing and support is there if you look .

www.muslimsvoteronpaul.com/

As far as I know, it's a free country and Muslim Americans have every right to vote for whomever they choose. Please don't paint every Muslim as a potential terrorist. It's wrong and small minded. I should know because unfortunately, I used to think the same way!

I'll be quite honest, after 9-11 I became very prejudiced toward Muslims. It was such a horrific event and frightened so many of us (which was exacerbated by the MSM), that I couldn't even look at a Muslim without feeling a sense of anger or fear. And I felt very guilty about those feelings because that wasn't the way I was raised. I don't mean to get all religious here (as I feel it's a very personal thing) but I would silently pray to overcome these feelings.

Over and over again we were told that the reason why the terrorists attacked the US, is because they hate us for our freedoms. But that isn't true at all. It has been documented in many news accounts that the terrorists in those Middle eastern countries say that they hate us because WE ARE ON THEIR SOIL and building bases which means we plan on staying for a very long time.

The CIA even confirms that in their report about blowback. They warned us of potential attacks because of our foreign policy over there. THINK ABOUT IT. If roles were reversed, how would WE feel if we were occupied by a foreign entity who were trying to change our way of life? Do you truly believe our foreign policy is making us a safer? If anything it's making us less safe because it's the perfect recruitment tool for Al Qaeda.

Ron Paul's foreign policy would be to end these foreign entanglements. To end nation building. To bring home all our troops in foreign countries who are policing the world, so we can have a stronger defense here! He isn't weak on defense. He's using a common sense approach based on the principles our nation was founded upon. The reason why some people think that Ron Paul is a kook, is because we've become so conditoned to accept and believe that it is America's responsibility to be policing the world and nation building. I can tell you that it's very lucrative business for the military industrial complex. But it doesn't make US any safer.

If you really give it serious thought, it's just common sense. What opened my eyes is when Bush said we went over to Iraq to protect America from terrorists attacking us over here. But if that were true, why do we have wide open borders and insecure ports? Wouldn't it make more sense to have all of our military at home? Plus, it's already been documented that they had plans to go into Iraq BEFORE 9-11.

The Muslim Americans who are supporting Ron Paul recognize that his foreign policy would mean keeping us out of the Middle East, which would make us more safe. It has nothing to do with Ron Paul wanting to help them "advance" Islam! And I believe when the more "moderate" Muslims see us leave their lands, they themselves will turn their attention from us and perhaps focus on the radicals who are also killing their own people.

Are there certain Muslim terrorist groups that view this as a religious war and want to take over the world? Yes, certainly. But the majority are
    angry about the fact that we are over there more than anything else.

About a week ago, I read a post on one of Ron Paul's sites from a young American Muslim who wanted so badly to help promote Ron Paul but was afraid of hurting Paul's campaign because of the beliefs by some people as yourself. And it's really a shame because this kid is an American - born and raised here. I beleive our current foreign policy is extremist in itself. We need to have a common sense and balanced approach. Going to war should always be used as a last alternative. Not the first.

what do we have to show for 2 trillion dollars of spending?? (money we don't have ta boot) we have 2 million plus IRAQI's displaced from their homes a whole slew of dead "collateral" damage and MANY more potential recruits to be used by ISLAMISTS (however contractors are raking it in, we are pressuring favortism for Western Oil companies)

We need REAGAN's wisdom:

"Regimes planted by bayonets do not take root." RONALD REAGAN

"Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem." RONALD REAGAN, First Inaugural Address, January 20, 1981

The struggle now going on for the world will never be decided by bombs or rockets, by armies or military might. The real crisis we face today is a spiritual one; at root, it is a test of moral will and faith. RONALD REAGAN, speech for National Association of Evangelicals, March 8, 1983

Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things. RONALD REAGAN, speech at Moscow State University, May 31, 1988

If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism.... The basis of conservatism is a desire for less government interference or less centralized authority or more individual freedom and this is a pretty general description also of what libertarianism is. RONALD REAGAN, Reason Magazine, Jul. 1, 1975

I urge people to educate themselves about the Military Industrial Complex and the Iraq War. Please ween yourself off of the mainstream media and learn the truth. It would be "unpatriotic" not too:

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Why We Fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xYeuzG24mo

Iraq War Profit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKtxYLHKbM

I am assuming just about everyone on this site can see that our country is being harmed by illegal immigration and all that has come with it, and our strange relationship with Mexico.

Surely, we see that we are dangerously close to loosing our country -

It is encouraged and protected by this administration - especially this President.

Wouldn't that alone make everyone stop and wonder if this adminsitration and President actually have the best interests of America at heart in the Iraqi invasion and other policies in the ME?

Surely, it would make one at least question it - how could you not.

A person who is looking after the best interests of this country can't go half way round the world, sending Americans to die and be maimed, killing thousands of innocent people, all for the good of America - and yet be giving it away to foreigners right under our noses.

I only pray when these men/women come home from Iraq - they will be coming home to America and not some mixed up mess of people with no sovereignty.

To speak the truth about our involvement in the politics of the ME for the last 60 years, is not anti-American and it isn't pro-Muslim. It is just fact. It is a fact we are going to have to face.

These wars are making some people rich, the Bush and Cheney families for starters, but that doesn't mean it is good for America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't bring this thread up, but it seems it was brought up for discussion . Not agreeing doesn't make ' un-patriotic ' to the contrary it makes me patriotic .

If we had more open minded and less party worship we wouldn't be in the trouble we are today .

You don't have to side with Fatah and Hamas or blame America for 911 to be a constitutionist .

No matter who you think was involved in 911, USS Cole , death of 244 marines while they slept in their barracks couple decades ago , the terrible torture and murder of millions of world citizens , it still will not excuse the ones who did these things no matter who is supsected of organizing it .

Ron Paul seems to insinuate if not for AMERICA'S WAR IN IRAQ , NONE OF THESE THINGS WOULD EVER HAPPEN .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I didn't bring this thread up, but it seems it was brought up for discussion . Not agreeing doesn't make ' un-patriotic ' to the contrary it makes me patriotic .

If we had more open minded and less party worship we wouldn't be in the trouble we are today .

You don't have to side with Fatah and Hamas or blame America for 911 to be a constitutionist .

No matter who you think was involved in 911, USS Cole , death of 244 marines while they slept in their barracks couple decades ago , the terrible torture and murder of millions of world citizens , it still will not excuse the ones who did these things no matter who is supsected of organizing it .

Ron Paul seems to insinuate if not for AMERICA'S WAR IN IRAQ , NONE OF THESE THINGS WOULD EVER HAPPEN .
    Let me try to clear the air here a little bit.

NOamNASTY, do you think that Arab irritation with our meddling foreign policy only started in 1990? If you do, you are seriously misinformed. America has been screwing with those folks for better than a HALF-CENTURY. The CIA has been stirring the pot in Iraq since 1953.

If I was an Arab, I'd be ready to fight, too.

Did you know that as an alternative to the 'Use of Force' referendum passed by Congress, Ron Paul suggested a Constitutional alternative called 'Letters of Marque and Reprisal', which would have put the bounty on the heads of Al Qaeda rather than starting a war with TWO sovereign nations THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11?

Do you not understand that Osama binLaden and his group WORKED FOR THE CIA for over 10 years prior to that attack? Or that binLaden's family and the Bush family have been business partners for almost 50 years? Oil business, that is.

Do you know anything about the NEW oil pipeline being built across Afghanistan, or the threat made to their government that if they didn't approve said pipeline, they'd be "carpeted with bombs"?

We certainly SHOWED them, didn't we?

Pinestraw

You've been reading and thinking, haven't you?

What's the story on your name - ID?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Pinestraw

You've been reading and thinking, haven't you?

What's the story on your name - ID?
    My landscaping business in Georgia was called "The Pinestraw Guys".

Google 'Guy Pinestra', that's me, too...

That's a nice site - I like your 'Race Card'.

Banned
    You mean this...?

You found my photobucket stash...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast