Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Sen. LeMieux (R-Fla.) is top amnesty target

Date: Monday 13DEC2010 9 a.m. EST

PRO-AMNESTY FORCES ARE PUTTING HEAVY PRESSURE
    ON FLORIDA'S U.S. SEN. LE MIEUX TODAY

GIVE HIM A PHONE CALL OF SUPPORT

Sen. LeMieux (R-Fla.) is one of a handful of Senators whom Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-Nev.) hopes to change in time for a DREAM Act amnesty vote later this week.

The thinking of Reid and the massive pro-amnesty lobbying empire is that LeMieux will be willing to vote FOR the amnesty after the tax agreement passes.

Frank Sharry, the mastermind of the amnesty lobbies, is saying:

"As DREAM moves to the Senate, all eyes shift toward Sen. George LeMieux, who has voiced sympathy for DREAM-eligible youth but so far refused to pledge to vote for this legislation. LeMieux and his Republican colleagues in the Senate now have a rare opportunity they can stand up for young people who are Americans in all but paperwork, or slam the door shut on the best and the brightest of the immigrant community."

Sharry is the head of America's Voice which is mobilizing Floridians to persuade Sen. LeMieux to follow the lead of the three Florida Republicans who were 3 of the 8 Republicans nationwide who voted YES on the amnesty in the House last Wednesday.

Our NumbersUSA team was certain that Sen. LeMieux would have voted against the amnesty last Thursday when Sen. Reid abruptly moved to table the amnesty in order to try to gain a few more votes in the final week. That was an admission of Reid that our NumbersUSA team was correct the night before in saying that we had enough NO votes to defeat the amnesty on Thursday.

But conditions can change in a week's time.

Please call one of Sen. LeMieux's offices with just a quick message in the order of:

# Thanks for OPPOSING the DREAM Act amnesty.

# The Senator is certainly right to reject a big amnesty that has ZERO provisions for cutting off jobs that will attract millions more illegal foreign workers while 22 million Americans can't find a job.

HERE ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS:

Tampa, FL
    ph: 813-977-6450 adr: 3802 Spectrum Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612

Washington, DC
    ph: 202-224-3041 adr: U.S. Senate, Washington, DC 205100001

Coral Gables, FL
    ph: 305-418-8553 adr: 8669 NW 36th St.,, Coral Gables, FL 33166

Jacksonville, FL
    ph: 904-398-8586 adr: 1650 Prudential Drive,, Jacksonville, FL 32207

Pensacola, FL
    ph: 850-433-2603 adr: 1 N. Palafox St., Pensacola, FL 32502

If you don't call with encouragement to stick with his plans to vote NO, he is likely to hear only from hundreds of pro-amnesty activists today. Please let him know what most Floridians want.

THANKS,

Roy Beck, President NumbersUSA

received by e-mail from NumbersUSA on Mon, Dec 13, 2010 9:44 am

Numbers USA
    1601 N. Kent Street
    Suite 1100
    Arlington, VA 22209
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Appears his mail boxes are full
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Has they lost their minds?

Voting "yes" for amnesty is the kiss of death for any politician in my book. Its a last ditch effort for some to offset a potential voting block at the expense of every man woman and child in this country legally.

Allowing this to even get as close as it is in this economy, is an act of war and treason against its own people and I for one will never forget it.

Why are we bombarding LeMieux? There is no reason for him to sit on a fence. His vote should be NO period..and we as Floridians should already be confident in that vote, the fact we arent tells me something is wrong here..My family did not fight and die for this country to hand it over to those who would rather spit in your face and demand YOU Learn Spanish as the bulk of illegals or pro amnesty persons are doing. If this isnt an act of war against the United States I am not quite sure what is.