Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

Sign our Official English Petition to the White House

Sign our Official English Petition to the White House!

Please help build support for making English the official language of the U.S. by signing our White House petition today!

We need at least 150 signatures for the petition to be made public and searchable via a simple internet search. Of course, we aim to gather tens-of-thousands of signatures to show how strongly Americans support this law.

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Make English the official language of the United States of America.

Making English our nation’s official language means that for the government to act officially, or legally, it must communicate in English. Official English does not mean “English only,” nor does it force anyone to speak English in their personal daily lives.

Official English means that the language of record is the English language and that no one has a right to demand taxpayer-funded services or documents in any other language. Research by ProEnglish has found that 54 other countries around the world already have English as an official language.

ProEnglish is a member-supported, non-profit organization that works to educate the public about the need to protect English as our nation’s common language.

ProEnglish | The Nation's Leading Advocates of Official English

Dang I went to sign and pass on and it's over failed...how can that be, since we should still out number any other language in our English speaking country....Right??

i see this is from jan....but still it should have made it...

I don't see the any thing to sign