Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stop DREAM Act Amnesty Now

Stop DREAM Act Amnesty Now

Dear Friend,

The DREAM Act is back, and Pelosi and Reid plan on bringing it up for a vote right after Thanksgiving. This is an outrage. The American people have rejected the DREAM Act Amnesty over and over again. Right before the election Reid tried to force it to a vote, but the Senate rejected it because they knew that Americans would kick out any Senator who voted for amnesty. Now the pro-amnesty losers we voted out are trying to stick it to Americans one last time.

The DREAM Act is truly a nightmare for hardworking Americans.

The DREAM Act does not just give amnesty to kids, illegal aliens up to age 35 are eligible.

Illegal aliens with multiple criminal convictions are eligible for amnesty.

Amnestied illegal aliens will immediately be eligible for federal loans and scholarships. In many states, such as California, they will be eligible for in state tuition.

This is an outrage. With colleges overcrowding and tuition skyrocketing, the last thing American students need is illegal aliens-eligible for affirmative action and in state tuition-competing against them.

We need to act now to stop this atrocity. Call your congressman and call your senators. Tell them that. There may be a few "lame ducks," but if they're still in office, tell them that you have a long memory and will remember their vote in 2012. If your congressman or Senator is going to be home, tell them to never think about running for office again if they vote. Voting for amnesty before the new Congress gets in is a spit in the face to the American people.

I know it is frustrating to keep fighting this bill over and over again, but remember we beat them before and we will beat them again.

Thanks for keeping up the fight,

received by e-mail from
    Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Fri, Nov 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Paid for by Team America PAC

501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll bet this is already posted here on alipac somewhere, but it never hurts to re-inforce a good thing if there's a possibility someone new might see it, get informed, and act. I've printed out copies of this Sessions article and have passed them out to all my customers today along with relevant phone numbers and names and a link to the Alipac announcement of today.

Ten Things You Need To Know About S.3827, The DREAM Act Share Print
    By Senator Jeff Sessions
    Thursday, November 18 2010

1. The DREAM Act Is NOT Limited to Children, And It Will Be Funded On the Backs Of Hard Working, Law-Abiding Americans

Proponents of the DREAM Act frequently claim the bill offers relief only to illegal alien “kids.â€

Thanks florgal. I copied the 10 things and emailed it to friends, telling them to call, not email as the time is short.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

April
    DREAM ACT VOTE TODAY, PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!

Go here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1144057.html#1144057

working4change
    Please keep repeating this to Congressional offices....

"Please oppose the Dream Act Amnesty because it would displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!"

Thanks to your efforts yesterday, we have identified 10 of the 83 targeted Democrats who will vote NO on Dream Amnesty! We only need 30 more to win and stop this bill!

Please start your calls today by calling the 10 listed as "Voting No" and say...

"I want to thank Congressman _______ for voting No on the Dream Act Amnesty which would 'displace and replace millions of innocent American students, workers, and voters with illegal aliens!' Please ask him to encourage other Democrats to say No as well."

Once you have thanked the NO votes, proceed to lobby the unknowns.

Here is the activism link for you. We need all of our ALIPAC activist Aces High today!

NEW TIP: We have added towns and zips of district offices beneath the DC contact info. If a staffer challenges you for town and zip to disuade your call, you may give them the ones we provide or you can say "If you are listening to illegal aliens today, you can listen to me because I am an American."

Let's Roll!

TAKE ACTION NOW WITH ALIPAC TO STOP DREAM ACT AMNESTY AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

April
    LETS FILL THOSE VOICE MAILS THIS WEEKEND, REID INTENDS TO TRY PUSH THIS TRAVESTY THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK!!!