I bring over a lot of information from this group especially around the 15th of every month that is the "tax free no spend don't comply day she has started". I just thought you would like a little background on the person who sends me all of this information. Karen works very hard passing information along, goes on talk radio shows, brings different guest on to speak . She works tirelessly fighting for the cause of freedom, much of it on her own time and money.
Here is her email...

I've been asked to explain who I am.....here goes.

I am a woman who knows that violence is not the answer and its time to shift to a new paradigm and a higher consciousness because war and death and the destruction of our future and our planet is our destination if we continue down this path.

I sang for years for a living, entertaining on cruise ships and traveling and learning that people all over the world want the same things, all of which have been tainted and abused by those who have been corrupted by power, bribing others to do their dirty work because they believe that by Divine Right, they are to rule. I do this on my own time and because I am compelled to do what I believe is right and to raise my voice because silence is compliance. All of the individuals who are involved in both www.taxfree15.com and www.unitedwestrike.com donate our time, our money, our talents to this cause because we believe that it is a viable alternative and a peaceful way to offer a solution in these challenging times. We encourage everyone to look within their hearts and minds and decide for themselves if they wish to continue to allow the corruption, or rise to the occasion of changing ourselves and our future. We have an idea, unity, and seek to align with all activists every 15th in a day of peaceful resistance to tyranny, as we build toward a massive global strike of Peaceful Non-Compliance April 15th through that weekend. Our next marathon broadcast is Sat, Feb 12. Global guests on the same page.....we must rise together.

We need only 5 things: Clean Air, Clean Water, Healthy Food, Self Sufficient Neighborhoods, and LOVE. We must LOVE OURSELVES enough to stop being manipulated and have the courage to follow the money and evidence in order to find our own truth and share that. We must LOVE OURSELVES enough to believe that we can access knowledge within and align with a God who wants the best for us, and stop believing in a God who would elevate others and seek to have us murder one another in his name...

If we believe God wants the best for us, then our day will be focused on peace, love and forgiveness, not death and destruction.

That's who I am. I believe in Miracles, and that We are the instruments through which they flow. We can change our world when we change our minds about allowing death, when we become accountable, and when we stop allowing ourselves to be poisoned, manipulated and murdered for profit....globally.

Egyptians are rising, sick of the same corruption oppressing all the people. Solutions are needed, but not those with only a change in appearance, real change is needed, not a facade for the same nwo agenda. Change is coming, let us try our best to make it happen as peacefully as possible and understand that every day more of us die due to the same agenda.

It is time to awaken and rebuild from the inside out. It is time to learn how to be self sufficient. It is time to look into the skies and ask the harder questions of what we are being subjected to. Remember that in the days of Rome we were trained to watch and enjoy the spectacle of death and destruction and call it amusement. We must move beyond our fascination with being spectators, and into a new paradigm of living our own lives, and being responsible for our food and existence without fear of losing our homes and being attacked by soldiers or weapons of mass destruction. Mario says "We must let go and embrace the possibilities".......

Power to the People through Peaceful Unity.

Karen

Thanks Karen

Kathyet