Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unkempt Yards The Next Enemy

Jun

Loudoun County VA Activists Find New Campaign… Unkempt Yards The Next Enemy
    Posted by: Eddie B. in Law enforcement
    This is the area that had teenagers having their hands hacked off with machettes by MS-13 gangsters and the fight to save the city of Herndon. And they are worried about neat yards.

The Washington Post

A Loudoun County community that had been a target of last year’s regional effort to cut down on illegal immigration is again the center of a county cleanup campaign.

But this time, instead of focusing on immigration status, county leaders are embarking on a months-long effort to tackle the unkempt lawns, crowded homes and truck-jammed curbs they say have eroded the quality of life in Sterling Park, a working-class neighborhood on Loudoun’s eastern edge that has lost some of its suburban luster since its founding in the 1960s.

“I want to deal with fixing up the neighborhood: the high-grass complaints, the incidents of tagging, the complaints of rat infestations,â€
    I..

We have problem with illegals in South Florida with cars all over the lawns as too many people are living in one home. They throw garbage all over the place except where it should go. Another bad habit is urinating outdoors. By my condo complex we have seen them and often times you smell it in the morning. This has happened since people started renting units to illegals. We also have broken glass by the pool area, garbage in stairwells, smelly garbage in the recycling bins and if they do try to use the garbage chute they either jam it with bags that are too big or leave bags of garbage on the floor. We have had problems on and off with rats or cat rats as we call them and cock roaches since more illegals moved in. It has gotten and is getting worse. In fact people here call it 4th world now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Swatchick,
    That sounds just like where I live here in Oakland California, it's crazy. I really hate it here now..... and so do other locals!

It's like this all over the San Fernando Valley, just north of L.A. It use to be a beautiful community of up kept lawns, no deferred maintenance, clean with surrounding orchards. NOW its a garbage can. It's crowded, dirty, smelly, and down right unsafe. My aunt had lived in her home for 60 years with a half circle drive way and trees. Then they widened the street and took some of it. In the end they had iron doors and drive by's thanks to people like Villaraigosa and the greedy business owners.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like their Not doing the jobs that Americans DO.But we let it continue.Sound like there isn't a niehborhood in America .that these wonderful immigrants haven't blessed

And the creep mayor of L.A. s,real name is Tony Villar.

Walter Moore For Mayor.And its government at the lowest form that can change these things , get involved in you city councils people.

These are OUR communities,not thiers
    I..