Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Urgent: The Amnesty Battle is Back!!!

Urgent: The Amnesty Battle is Back!!!

An Urgent Message From Tom Tancredo

Dear Friend,

A new Congress was sworn in only yesterady, and already there is talk of amnesty! Don't these guys remember what happened the last time they tried to sell this country out with an amnesty? Americans screamed "No Amnesty!". Well, we can't waste any time -- we have to keep the pressure on -- we must stop them again!

Although I have retired from Congress, I haven't retired from the fight to secure our borders against illegal immigration...far from it! That's why I urge you to stand with me again--becasue only together can we derail this new effort by the Senate to jam amnesty down our throats.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told reporters that he "didn't expect much of a fight" if he introduced amnesty. Our job is to let him know he has it all wrong!

You and I, alongside Team America, fought in the trenches in that epic battle...and with the overwhelming support of the American people we beat back amnesty and defeated the Bush White House, La Raza, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the open-borders Democratic majority in the U.S. Senate.

What's changed since then? Things have gotten worse! Our nation's economy in the tank; with unemployment climbing every month and state and local governments scrambling to meet their obligations as their tax revenues drop. There is unprecedented violence and lawlessness on the US-Mexico Border. The last thing we need is a massive amnesty that is a green light for even more illegals to pour over our southern border!

The stakes are greater than ever. We must beat them again! And if it means going into the trenches against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, his Senate cronies, corporate America, and the La Raza crowd-- and anyone else for that matter-- then we must be ready!

I need you to start calling your Senators today! (Toll free number is 1 (866) 220-0044). Tell them: "No Amnesty for Illegals!" Tell them with record unemployment, deficits, and violence on the border, any amnesty is completely unacceptable. We need to turn up the heat now!

We always knew the fight was not over. And I know we can stop them again! Thank you for your tremendous support of Team America and our immigration reform cause. I deeply hope I can count on you to help us today!

Your Friend,

Tom

Recieved by e-mail from

Tom Tancredo tom@teamamericapac.org
    Wed, 7 Jan 2009 4:51 pm
    Paid for by Team America PAC
    501 Church Street | Suite 315 | Vienna | VA | 22180
    (703) 255-9119| http://www.teamamericapac.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Urgent: The Amnesty Battle is Back!!!

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told reporters that he "didn't expect much of a fight" if he introduced amnesty. Our job is to let him know he has it all wrong!
    This guy is ALWAYS wrong! Is he demented? Has anyone given him a competentacy test recently. He got all the symptoms of incompentacy except drool so far. He's like a Larry Craig twin lost in birth.

His voice sounds like the guy wants to offer me candy or something?

This week he has managed to look foolish about 3 times. He's now eating his words about letting the new Junior Senator in Congress.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I would say the problem is that these guys do not speak English. That theory is flawed because NO is NO in both languages. WHY CAN'T THEY COMPREHEND A SIMPLE TWO LETTER WORD?

OK, I am warning the family now that they will be a widower and orphans again real soon
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wake up people. We are no longer represented. We haven't been for quite some time now. The majority of our so called elected representatives represent corporate interests - not the American citizen. It is so obvious and so blatently shoved in our faces on a daily basis. Didn't they just give themselves a payraise??? For doing WHAT exactly???

If I recall my American history correctly, didn't the Colonists send a list of grievances to King George of England about this? And when these grivances were ignored, wasn't there a little something called.. The American Revolution?

I'm so sick of this. Everytime Amnesty comes up it puts my stomach in knots. It's good to see Tancredo back in the fight though. We're going to need constant encouragement amongst ourselves because this is going to be even tougher than before! Godspeed Everyone!

April
    Please help ALIPAC stop Amnesty!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-829022.html#829022