Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video:Mass. Rep. Pam Richardson - Let Illegal Aliens Vote

Video Attached

Mass. Rep. Pam Richardson of Framingham: let illegal aliens vote

From this:

Rep. Pam Richardson of Framingham wants the Massachusetts Democratic Party to advocate voting rights for illegal aliens... Last month, at a local party platform meeting in Framingham, Richardson looked into a video camera and bemoaned the unfairness of the crimmigrants’ plight:.. "We have a large population of people living here who don’t have the same rights and opportunities of the rest of us... I’m talking about undocumented immigrants."... Most “unfair,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an email to both blasting them for being more concerned about the illegal criminals than American citizens.

If anyone wants to do something about this, I have a feeling that asking her questions that would completely stump her wouldn't be that difficult at all. For instance, you might point out to her that those illegal aliens do have representation: back in their home countries. You might also point out to her that she wants to profit electorally from illegal activity.
    Texas2Step What do you mean if http://blip.tv/file/1967491
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard,

I have no access to watch the video; I posted it because a number here do. If Rep. Richardson's reply indicates that the original video should be removed for any reason, please contact a moderator to do so. Thank you.

[The comments you quoted were made by the Blogger, not by me.]

t2s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I notice she doesn't seem concerned with giving legal immigrants voting rights, only for those illegally here? How does someone so stupid and clueless get elected?

For those of us who paid tens of thousands of dollars and earned the right to vote, this is a absolutely offensive. When do we get a refund of all that money we put out to become US citizens, Richardson?
    "

No she was backpedaling and showing her general lack of knowledge while still defending policy favoring illegal aliens.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a related article from the Boston Herald website that confirms this travesty:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinio ... democracy/
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Pam Richardson--
    OK, who is this pathetic woman? Is she a member of the CFR, Chamber of Commerce, Trilateral Commission? Has she ever attended a Builderberg meeting? Just what the hell is her agenda? We need to expose this.

http://wbztv.com/local/framingham.illeg ... 81341.html

Proposal To Let Illegals Vote Sparks Outrage Reporting
    Kate Merrill FRAMINGHAM (WBZ) ―
    Click to enlarge
    Framingham Rep. Pam Richardson's idea to allow illegal immigrants to vote in town elections sparked anger and outrage.

A Framingham representative admits her idea to allow illegal immigrants to vote in town elections is controversial.

Rep. Pam Richardson pitched the idea to fellow democrats in a meeting. But when word hit the Internet the angry calls started coming.

Now Richardson is doing some damage control.

"Its probably not likely I will push for this," she said.

Richardson admits she is backing off.

She floated the idea in a meeting with democrats over their state party platform. She said let illegal immigrants vote locally and they will be better neighbors.

"You want people who live in your community to feel they are part of the community," she said.

Where she lives in Framingham many places don't even have English on the menu.

"People are here paying taxes, and they shouldn't be treated differently than other people," one person told WBZ.

But those aren't the calls Richardson is fielding after the video hit YouTube.

"It's a terrible idea," one man said. "I think our representatives are insane."

"If you are a citizen of this country you have a say in what goes on," a woman said. "If you don't become a citizen you shouldn't have that right."

The anger is overwhelming Richardson's office, and what she thought was a cutting edge idea is now apparently dead.

"It takes an unselfish act to stick you neck out and say something when you realize politically it's potentially going to be a negative," Richardson said.

Richardson tells WBZ she will wait a few weeks to gather more community input. The state democrats meet in June where she would pitch her idea if she chooses to do so.
    "

We have American citizens who cannot vote because they are in jail, yet this schmuck thinks the illegal alien criminals should be able to? WTF!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008