Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You cannot miss this event! Meet Nacho Ramos & Tom Tanc

June 26- We just got word that Nacho Ramos WILL be able to make our huge July 4th event at the CA Border! YES!

Please make your reservations to get to the event, this will be a great event and you can meet with Tom Tancredo and Nacho Ramos and his whole family!

We will extend the ticket ordering for a few more days to get everyone a chance to order advanced tickets, but do it today!

www.secure-america-now.com

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

ELE

So glad he was finally freed.

That's great news! He and his family were in my prayers for the longest time. He got a raw deal from our government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm looking forward to going down there this year, last year was a great time and I expect this year to be better.
    I got to meet Monica last year and she's a dear sweet lady, it will be a pleasure to meet her husband.
    Don't let Ken's website fool you, there's a lot more to do and see than is capable of being posted, meeting new friends and old and enjoying a country setting. And if there's not a border tour planned out I bet one can be set up.
    This is simply a great way to spend the Fourth, get away from the city and see new sights and learn more about what is going on along our border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More groups showing up!

AS OF Sunday June 28th-

The Freedom Riders and American Riders Motorcycle movement is going to follow Nacho and family to our event from Phoenix. They'll be there for the day. Could be dozens to hundreds of bikers.

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Where and when for the Phoenix location?

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    The bikers are leaving from Phx, I have no idea where or when check the web site of theirs.....

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Here you go. You will have to go to the site to access the email link.
    http://www.freedomriders.com/Contact.html

Freedom Riders Motorcycle Club
    AMA Chapter 3280

Contact Us
    Contact Information
    Club Address: 331 E. 6th Street Red Hill, PA 18076
    Club Phone: (215)-679-4766
    Club Email: FRMC Email
    Webmaster: FRMC Triple
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

4th of July weather for the Boulevard area:Highs 84 to 94,but it will cool down to the 60's when the sun sets.Thunder showers are also possible this time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by use2busmc
    4th of July weather for the Boulevard area:Highs 84 to 94,but it will cool down to the 60's when the sun sets.Thunder showers are also possible this time of year.
    I get out to this area quite often and it has been hot, in the 90's with some thunder showers recently which only adds to the humidity, so bring plenty of cold water to drink. There's plenty of oak trees to place your chair under but some sun screen is advisable.

I am loading up my truck and getting ready to go to the border for our
    4th of July party,there is a ton of preparation that needs to be accomplished prior to the 4th.Our event will be broadcast on wsRadio.com.
    I couldn't find the actual link,maybe someone with more computer prowess will post it.My advice to any'' fence sitters'',throw caution to the wind and come on down to beautiful Boulevard California and attend this
    event,you'll be glad you did!

Jim

''Hi Modjeska''

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast