Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    This story has become the 6th most read story ever on ALIPAC. That is great news. Just so everyone knows...when an article like this one gets so many reads it shows up high and fast on the search engines. That gives it extra traffic.

I appreciate everyone's help. Check it out in our top 10/20

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Top
    William,

You might want to add this story to both front page stories as a link .. like you did with the gang rape stories.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-988.html
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

wait and a mexican woman is being turned into a hero because she wants to stay in our country and receive free medical care for her son- who was born in the us only because she broke the law to live here? and americans arent fair? how come mexicans never discuss how good they have it here ?

I will not mislead you in any way...i am not here to say that entering America legally is right, but i won't say anything negative about the people who are forced into that positon either.

With that said and hopefully understood, I would like to say that it does not surprise me what had happened with this, nor any other incident related. Because the hospitals in Mexico do not care about anyone. Don't be fooled into believing that it happened because that person was from America. It happened because that's how it is in Mexico. Hundreds of MEXICAN CITIZEND die every day, because they did not have the means to pay a hospital or doctor up front.

Quote Originally Posted by imsur-cuz-urlic
    I will not mislead you in any way...i am not here to say that entering America legally is right, but i won't say anything negative about the people who are forced into that positon either.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly; entering LEGALLY is the only way to enter. I would certainly hope you wouldn't say anything negative about people who come legally.

Quote Originally Posted by imsur-cuz-urlic
    It happened because that's how it is in Mexico. Hundreds of MEXICAN CITIZEND die every day, because they did not have the means to pay a hospital or doctor up front.
    Whose fault is it the Mexican people will not stand up to leadership there and demand humane treatment? Surely ten million people demanding their rights at home would force change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It happened because that's how it is in Mexico. Hundreds of MEXICAN CITIZEND die every day, because they did not have the means to pay a hospital or doctor up front.
    And this is supposed to be justification for them invading the United States? Sorry, I can't buy that.

Hundreds of Americans die every day because they can't afford to go to the hospital, either. And hundreds wind up losing their home, their vehicles, pretty much everything they own because they DID go to the hospital and then they found themselves saddled with huge hospital bills that they can't possibly live long enough to pay. I have close personal friends who sold one of their vehicles last week so they can buy groceries for awhile. They had to cancel their health insurance about 18 months ago because the premiums were nearing a thousand dollars a month.

I have a little bond measure attached to my property tax bill to keep a hospital opened where one too many people skipped out on their bill. 25% of those people are proven to be illegal aliens. I think that percentage is way too high. I resent paying for illegal aliens' doctor bills while American citizens do without. That fiasco alone costs every homeowner in this city fifty some bucks a year! There are about half a million of us. Get out your calculator. Then, when you get your total, subtract out 25% for the illegal aliens and realize that is one city, one hospital.

I resent having just short of a thousand dollars a month deducted from our pay for medical insurance premiums when I go to a doctor on an average of once a year and the bill is rarely over a hundred bucks. I know that the reason I pay those kinds of premiums is to make up for the high percentage of illegal aliens who get medical care for free in this country. So I don't want to hear it. Go fight with the Mexican government over that issue, not us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As part of my job as a hospital based Ultrasound Technologist I must occasionally be on call for the emergency room at night. At least 80% of the cases I am called in for involve non English speaking immigrants without documents, money or insurance. The emergency room is legally obligated to treat everybody who walks through the doors ! It;s Crazy !! This kind of stuff is breaking our medical system. Most of the stuff they are showing up for are not even emergencies. I had to take my daughter to the emergency room once and we literally waited for 5 hours in a room full of non english speaking immigrants. Most of them also bring their large families with them further crowding the waiting room. I talking about 3 or 4 little children, born annually to these families with no real means to support themselves. It makes me sick when I hear a story about Mexico demanding upfront payment for what is generally low quality medical care. We should start keeping a Tab for all the money we spend on these illegal immigrants and demand that Mexico repay us. Of course they wuold never be able to do it - but it might make a point.

Welcome Casbury.

We've been watching and learning about all of the hospitals that have closed or gone into bankruptcy in the border states.

Glad you are here. We could use your knowledge and perspective on these issues.

W

perhaps we could get one business in the USA behind us then? Maybe if we petitioned hospitals, doctors, and nurses to ask their senators to consider legislation allowing them to refuse treatment to anyone without documentation or any sort of identification.

I'm emailing this to my old friend John McCain. He likes to hear from me. I talk to him all the time. True, because of the silence on his part I doubt he's listening but I still say my peace. Yesterday I gave him an earfull (calmly and politely, of course. Boy was that a difficult thing to do). Today I told John Shaddegg he was doing a good job.

We want the money back!

Here is the part of my solution post:

Once arrested, and processed, it should be ascertained how long these illegals were in the country. Once this data is established, a general estimation of their work production (at minimum wage), schooling costs, health care costs, judicial costs, and other social costs can be attributed and assigned. These illegals will then have an opportunity to PAY THE COSTS FOR ALL THEIR BACK TAXES, PLUS PENALTIES FOR THEIR ILLEGAL INCOME, and all subsequent additional costs incurred by the communities that paid for services mentioned above. Illegals who are able to provide information which indicates corporate, church, business, or individual sponsorship, responsibility, involvement, and culpability during their illegal stay can, through testifying against their former employers, implicate them in the organized criminal hiring of labor, and thus shift the burden of financial compensation for social service costs to these corporations, businesses, churches, and individuals. Let those protesting, and their instigators and supporters pay for the damage they have caused, and the illegal behavior they have encouraged!

A very simple and elegant solution---If the ID is made, then hold the Mexican Government liable---extract it through other means like natural resources/oil etc, if they refuse to pay for their lame citizens medical needs.
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast